Proposal: Blues/Oilers-Build a Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
Well damn, that backfired in a big way! Is Brodz really better than Berglund and Sobotka at this point?

Not really, but the team has been fighting for it's playoff life and the Steen Brodziak Berglund line has been working so here we are.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
Now that Blues have joined the Oilers on the sidelines, do fans want to rethink their proposals?
Any team that has the talent that fans claim the Blues have should be examining the deficits

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
Untrue. Drai takes the faceoffs typically but McDavid takes the responsibilities of a centre after that. There is more to playing C than taking the faceoff.
Exactly. Just goes to show how out to lunch some people are. McDavid has never played as a winger position wise.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
No they don't.
They have Brayden Schenn, -3 on the night and on the ice for 4 goals against.

I'll look up his faceoff stats when they're posted
So your saying drais is better? You guys are a joke. Your not getting parayko, or petro. So what do we actually have to talk about..... nothing. So I see this going one of two ways 1 you continue to make ridiculous post and I respond in kind or we drop it and move on either way I'm game.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
So your saying drais is better? You guys are a joke. Your not getting parayko, or petro. So what do we actually have to talk about..... nothing. So I see this going one of two ways 1 you continue to make ridiculous post and I respond in kind or we drop it and move on either way I'm game.

How are Blues fortunes going to change? I don't see how they could be better. Schenn, Pietrangelo, Hutton Steen and Schwartz will all be worse.

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg

Sorry to see that midnight struck and Brodziak turned back into a pumpkin. Can't wait for St. Louis to strike out on Tavares and have to rush Thomas into action. Oh well, just another wasted year. Good thing the Blues aren't in their competitive window or anything.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
You Just don't quite do you. That's fine I'm game. Your pissed that the Oilers sucked it up this year, that hall is having a phenomenal year and Larson sucks, your pissed cause talbot came back to earth, your pissed that nurse never developed into a top nhl dman, that dras can't lock down his own line. But your mainly pissed because you have the best player in the world and still can't make the playoffs. So rather than accept your misery you want to spread the hate to anyone you can. Blues had a rough injury ridden year. We have fabbri, kyrou, Thomas ready to step it up. Dunn will be a 2nd year player, Parayko had another good year, petro had a great year and at 28 still has about 5-6 prime years left. The blues core is strong. Much better than oilers who have been meh all year. Blues need help on offense with a young center and a young rw in kyrou (best ohl player thus year) blues are going to make playoffs aND be just fine. Also blues are going to make strong push for taveres.

Any way sorry that oilers dissapointed you so much you feel like you need to be a troll. Hope the spring and summer months are not to boring. I can always turn to the cardinals lol

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Sorry to see that midnight struck and Brodziak turned back into a pumpkin. Can't wait for St. Louis to strike out on Tavares and have to rush Thomas into action. Oh well, just another wasted year. Good thing the Blues aren't in their competitive window or anything.
Thats all you can come up with, Mr I'm still butt*urt over other fans not wanting to trade Sam Steele to my team in a proposal forum so Im gonna make my screen name Sam Steele for life lol. Get a grip bro and come up with some better material before you get grounded from your computer by your mommy lol

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
Yeah his name is brayden schenn.

So no then lol. This is a punchline that never gets old.

Also only 1c your team has is mcdavid. Gladly trade u parayko for him lol

Being that Blues fans have no interest in paying the price to get better, the Oilers could have eight 1Cs and it wouldn't matter. But who needs to win when your best players are in their prime, amirite?

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Maybe now Blues fans will realize they need a number one center...
Or, we just need to get a 2nd line center. Fun fact our #1 C this year put up 70 points. Which is currently top 20 for centers in the League.

Hell, maybe we get lucky and somehow find a way to get Tavares to sign him (highly unlikely, but, hey) and then we have Tavares-Schenn-Thomas/Berglund-Barbashev/Brodziak down the middle.

Or we shoot for a cheaper 2nd line center.

Going balls out and creating a hole on the RHD isn't worth it just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad