Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Kraken 9PM CST on BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
good point, but how did that work out? but to be fair, he USUALLY doesn't go the rental route. prolly a better way to state that

You're correct. I'm bringing it up because it could be an option is all I'm saying.

Who knows, this time it could pay off and get us...#2? :help:

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
IIRC Miller wasn't supposed to be a rental. BUT, in the end him and the Blues didn't agree on some things and he wanted to go out west.
him playing like crap and supposedly having a "I'm leaving as soon as possible" attitude didn't help

but I agree, it seemed like Army had intentions to extend him when he made that deal

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
him playing like crap and supposedly having a "I'm leaving as soon as possible" attitude didn't help

but I agree, it seemed like Army had intentions to extend him when he made that deal
Yep. Plus that's what, one big name rental out of Army's 11-12 years as GM? More of an exception to the rule than a normal thing. Army's always been a "if i trade for this player I want him here for awhile" type gm. I don't see changing this for Chairot or Gio.

Reactions: Meatball

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Yep. Plus that's what, one big name rental out of Army's 11-12 years as GM? More of an exception to the rule than a normal thing. Army's always been a "if i trade for this player I want him here for awhile" type gm. I don't see changing this for Chairot or Gio.
yeah.. doesn't seem very likely, right? and honestly, I'm not sold on Chych actually being the guy that had that ONE good year, bad team or no (hence my Risto references)
so who's got a big, top 2, LHD that can be had? Soucy in Seattle maybe?

Reactions: Meatball

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015

i will never get the phoenix copley angle on the junkman trade

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
yeah.. doesn't seem very likely, right? and honestly, I'm not sold on Chych actually being the guy that had that ONE good year, bad team or no (hence my Risto references)
I really like Graves from NJD and Gavrikov from CBJ.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Gio perhaps. Soucy is rather meh.

Last edited:

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
Has anyone used the phrase “Time to turn the Huss loose!” in reference to Husso getting a start? If not, they should.

I also still like the idea of playing the old Van McCoy song “The Hustle” but replacing the lyric with “DO THE HUSSO!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad