Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Kraken 9PM CST on BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I want Binnington versus Vancouver Sunday, Husso Monday against the Flames. We can beat the Canucks even if Binnington is still off his game. A win might get him going in the right direction again, and of it doesn’t, you have Husso and Buch ready to go to try to get right back on track Monday.

Reactions: Joshuar56

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
I’d rather go Husso against Vancouver, and Binnington against Calgary for two reasons.

1- Husso just posted a shutout.

2- Binnington’s play against Vancouver in the bubble was nightmare inducing, and that’s the last time we faced them.

Reactions: BlueDream

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Wow, quite an impressive game by everyone. Clearly Husso is locked in right now, even if he only faced a handful of dangerous chances. Love his game right now. Schenn looks as good as ever and being able to roll 3 scoring lines is gonna be tough for most teams to handle. The entire D group looks good, but Faulk and Krug have been unstoppable lately... +23 and +19 respectively this year.

Justin Faulk fun fact: he's only had 1 minus game since November 8th and only 3 minus games all season. Pretty impressive consistency.

I have to give credit to Saad as well. He's looked very solid lately, and it's kind of crazy that he's tied with the team lead with 5 PPG and he isn't even one of the 8 forwards currently playing on the PP. So the coaching staff asked him to PK and he does a great job there, and even sets up a SHG. When he's on his game he's still a pretty darn effective player.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
i actually like their d (other than dunn). and i think their goaltending is better than they've shown this year. their coaching seems not good, in terms of why they are allowing so many goals. they need some firepower up front (and drafting another couple studs at top of draft next couple years is likely way to go).
Their goaltending should be better. I get colorado had a good defense but bstil, grubauer looks nothing like he did last year. Same with dridger though injuires can partially explain him.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
If they're playing back to back, I say give Binnington the easier game against Vancouver, and send Husso out against Calgary.
Im not sure calgarys that much tougher. We also will have buchnevich for the calgary games while he cant play vs vancouver

Reactions: BlueDream

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Why can he play against Calgary but not Vancouver?
after a positive test, you have to wait 10 days to enter the Canadian country so he wont be able to by that date. While the nhl has dialed back there covid rules they still have to abide by the laws of transport into Canada

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
i dont know .. he needs 10 days for vancouver , but calgary said lets play :huh:
he needs 10 days from the positive test. the day of vancouver game will be one day short before Canada will let him into the country. Its not the cities but the Candain government that wont let him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad