Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Kraken 9PM CST on BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
How the Kraken draft and use their cap space in free agency will determine their fate going forward. Matty Beniers at 2nd overall is a good start. And they'll draft fairly high again this year. I'm not too familiar with their other 2021 Draft Class members

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
How the Kraken draft and use their cap space in free agency will determine their fate going forward. Matty Beniers at 2nd overall is a good start. And they'll draft fairly high again this year. I'm not too familiar with their other 2021 Draft Class members
i actually like their d (other than dunn). and i think their goaltending is better than they've shown this year. their coaching seems not good, in terms of why they are allowing so many goals. they need some firepower up front (and drafting another couple studs at top of draft next couple years is likely way to go).

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

bigduga

Oct 4, 2009
I understand not being happy that you’re down five goals…

I also miss having a guy on the team to punch holes in someone’s face for some of this late-game hurt-feelings nonsense.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great finish by The Blues. Husso gets his shutout, and maybe will play in Vancouver next game. It's great to be a very deep, high-scoring team, so they can relax, and coast some against weak teams, and still not be challenged much, and get breaks from the refs, too, for a change. Keep winning so Army won't be tempted to trade Tarasenko before the deadline. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad