GDT: Blues @ Kings| TNT, TNT App| 9pm|

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Anyone else feel like Buchnevich might have a Faulk type 1st year. With how the rest of the team playing like they are I feel like it wouldn’t be as magnified as when Faulk when through the adjustment but still I wonder if they have similar first seasons.

Reactions: mk80

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I like how The Blues had 2 players right in front of the net when 2 others were taking close-in shots and passing off down low. Tarasenko has looked engaged, and Kyrou had a good chance.

But now they take an offensive zone tripping penalty. But, I can't blame an aggressive forecheck for taking penalties. It has given them good O-Zone time.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Anyone else feel like Buchnevich might have a Faulk type 1st year. With how the rest of the team playing like they are I feel like it wouldn’t be as magnified as when Faulk when through the adjustment but still I wonder if they have similar first seasons.
I expect Buchnevich to adjust fairly quickly and have a good scoring year for The Blues.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019

Maybe, but Buch's default position is on Kyrou's line, so I think Kyrou's emergence this year will likely alleviate that adjustment.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
i feel like he still adjusting a bit ... but i think he will pot 1 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad