Kempe - Danault - Iafallo
Moore - Kupari - Grundstrom
Lemieux - Lizotte - Andersson

Edler - Clague
Maatta - Roy
Bjornfot - Anderson

Quick
Petersen

Oddly enough, this is the end of the season series between the two teams already. 4 game road trip starts tonight.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Remember when a trip to LA was an automatic loss?

940-blues-hitchcock-8col.jpg

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Remember when a trip to LA was an automatic loss?

940-blues-hitchcock-8col.jpg

The bad old days of the Blues clearly not having a Cup contending roster. In net, on D, and at center. But they were so well coached that they could outperform their talent in the regular season and give you so much hope. Ughhhh

That 2019 team had all the pieces fall in place at the right time.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
If I'm understanding correctly Aaron Rogers is out for his game Sunday, and apparently LIED about being vaccinated for Covid? Its possible I had a bad source, but I think he's known to be out a minimum of 10 days which is the protocol for unvaccinated NFL players, otherwise he'd be eligible for 48 hour return with 2 negative tests. Pretty crazy. Even though the league is respecting his medical privacy, the details of his Covid protocol pretty much spell it out.

Anyway, very glad Saad is back and looking forward to getting ROR back too. If this kind of crap has to happen this season, let's get it over with now and not, say, in the playoff series.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Good to get Saad back. I saw on Twitter he said his symptoms were about as bad as a normal cold which is good to hear.

Best to get covid running it's course now hopefully with nothing major, than later in the season during the playoff push or playoffs.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Good to get Saad back. I saw on Twitter he said his symptoms were about as bad as a normal cold which is good to hear.

Best to get covid running it's course now hopefully with nothing major, than later in the season during the playoff push or playoffs.
David Perron enters the chat....

Reactions: mk80

bluebird enthusiast

Dec 3, 2014
If I'm understanding correctly Aaron Rogers is out for his game Sunday, and apparently LIED about being vaccinated for Covid? Its possible I had a bad source, but I think he's known to be out a minimum of 10 days which is the protocol for unvaccinated NFL players, otherwise he'd be eligible for 48 hour return with 2 negative tests. Pretty crazy. Even though the league is respecting his medical privacy, the details of his Covid protocol pretty much spell it out.

Anyway, very glad Saad is back and looking forward to getting ROR back too. If this kind of crap has to happen this season, let's get it over with now and not, say, in the playoff series.
Strictly by what Rodgers said, I don't think he lied about his vaccination status, but he certainly gave the impression that he was by saying he was "immunized." I would say he misled more than lied, but those two traits are frequently in good company with each other, so I wouldn't blame anyone thinking he lied.

Regardless, definitely not a good look.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX

Apparently team and league knew. He mislead the media and public, but didn’t go all Kane on team or league. But rather crappy nonetheless.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Honestly....other than Kopitar, Brown, Edler, and maybe Kempe, I don't know anyone on their team!
Kupari will be really interesting to watch. I was very high on him at draft. He had injury problems, but has work so much to get NHL. Shame he didn't fall out laps.

His shot is so fast, accurate and skating really smooth. Really hard to hold him down.

Watch out him.

Reactions: ChicagoBlues

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Honestly it doesnt matter if get they get the shot or not. Plenty of athletes are still getting sick.
The more players that are vaccinated, the less likely it is to be spread. Not to mention that symptoms are less severe and the odds of going to a hospital are greatly reduced. A vaccine could've saved Marco Rossi from a extremely difficult year and allowed more development time for him either overseas or here in NA. It's people's choice I guess, but it's a dumb choice not to take it if you are medically able to

Reactions: jura

Stupendous Yappi

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Chance to sweep the Kings on the year. Also, if Hofer is starting next game, he’s 2 points are more important.

Stupendous Yappi

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Apparently team and league knew. He mislead the media and public, but didn’t go all Kane on team or league. But rather crappy nonetheless.
Right, he didn’t try to deceive the league, just the public and media. No way to really spin that where he doesn’t look like an ass.

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad