Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 7pm-Used Up All The Goals Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I was just ready to say what a great 2nd Period The Blues were having with a 3-0 lead with 2 minutes left, when they give up the puck in their own end, and a goal, and then take a penalty just after. Bah! Humbug! :mad:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I was just ready to say what a great 2nd Period The Blues were having with a 3-0 lead with 2 minutes left, when they give up the puck in their own end, and a goal, and then take a penalty just after. Bah! Humbug! :mad:

Lucky bounce off Dunn. But we started scrambling and took a penalty. Big PK.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I figured the Jets would have been clown pounding the Blues, so being up 3-1 with Winny's goal being a lucky bounce....I'll take it. Blues are playing hard tonight.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
They’ve played a masterful road game so far on a back to back. Unlucky bounce off Dunn. I remember you saying you have a sister who lives in Winnipeg? And you spent time there as well. Is she a blues fan also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad