Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 7pm-Used Up All The Goals Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Figured we should at least get a GDT up. Haven’t seen a projected lineup posted anywhere for tonight. I’d suspect Allen will be in. Jets got Schiefle back so he’s probably good for at least a goal because why not. Jets will probably run the Blues over tonight. I hope you’ve enjoyed this flow of consciousness OP from me.

Reactions: The Note in Ky

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
If we go down by more than one goal at any time, it's lights out. This team is too fragile. God help us if this happens in the 1st. Could be another 6-2 blow out.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
0_be39e_dc3c9b77_L.gif

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Jets fans have replaced Canuck fans as the Western conferences most obnoxious so Id love to watch them get blown out by a team that played at home the night before.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
dreams of Patrik Brayden Jaden line lighting it up.
dreams of puck-shaped PBJ sandwiches with top cheese.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
There was more effort making this GDT than I think we'll see from the boys tonight. Played a hard 60 minutes last night, had to travel, back-to-back, too many excuses for them to actually play well again.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
There was more effort making this GDT than I think we'll see from the boys tonight. Played a hard 60 minutes last night, had to travel, back-to-back, too many excuses for them to actually play well again.

I’ll have you know I looked on leftwinglock AND the Blues website for a lineup before I posted this!

Reactions: Shwabeal

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I don't have high hopes for tonight but alas there I will be sitting on my couch, watching them, on a Friday night.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
:laugh: Wasn't trying to take a shot at the GDT, just a jab at exactly how little effort I expect to see from the Blues tonight.

I’m just f***ing around lol. I think you’re right, going to two websites is more effort than we’ll get tonight.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
I’m just ****ing around lol. I think you’re right, going to two websites is more effort than we’ll get tonight.

I don't really expect it but figured it would be fitting for the state of a good portion of the board right now. I think they'll end up looking like they usually do on a back-to-back, pretty good. Not sure if last night was a turning point effort wise but I think the momentum could last a few games. Hope I'm not giving them too much credit, would hate to be proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad