Half-Assed GDT: Blues - Hawks

fcpremix88

Mar 9, 2007
Tampa
All of the games will be on ESPN+. The schedule for ESPN+ is when they are broadcasting the game with their own people.

Is it possible to switch perspectives on ESPN+? I’m getting the Blackhawk feed.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
It has sucked for preseason, so I'm not happy. But all of the regular season games are supposedly on there (other than ones on Turner).
I've been seeing audio sync and frame stuttering issues so far on every ESPN+ hockey game i've watched (using the app on an XBox Series X), so I hope that gets fixed asap. Hopefully my usual stream options come on-line soon, but the 6.99/mo for ESPN isn't bad in the meantime, i'm not paying $60+ a mo for tv services anymore.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
All of the games will be on ESPN+. The schedule for ESPN+ is when they are broadcasting the game with their own people.

There is no Blues tv feed for the game.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

I'll have to try that. This was my first option, but the VPN thing looked difficult this year.

I only have a 1 month subscription to DirectTV Stream. I can dump that if ESPN+ works in the STL region.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I looked at the schedule on ESPN+ and didn't see all the games. It may be that I need to go around the blackout rules with a VPN, so the Blues TV schedule wasn't displaying correctly when I looked at it.
Not sure. I'm in Houston. Only games blacked out for me are Stars, but I get them on cable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad