OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Well it isn't going to be Bradford's last season, if the reports before the game today are true then we're looking to lock him up to an extension in the coming months. He is the easy target, I really don't think he is the problem.

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
Well it isn't going to be Bradford's last season, if the reports before the game today are true then we're looking to lock him up to an extension in the coming months. He is the easy target, I really don't think he is the problem.

I really think he would be a pretty damn good quarterback; had the rams not drafted him.

GrandPapillon*

I really think he would be a pretty damn good quarterback; had the rams not drafted him.

It would be interesting to see how he would have done had he not burned through 3 offensive coordinators in 3 years and surrounded by terrible coaches, terrible offensive linemen, and terrible receivers for his first few years. At this point though, the Rams need to focus on who they have and not what could have been. The Bradford of this season is probably not even a top 20 QB in this league. Might as well start fresh.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Was my first NFL game tonight, and lets just say I'd be pretty content if I never went to another.

I know you are probably talking about the result, but the NFL is a TV sport. I've been to a few games, and I'm going to the Vikings-Steelers game at the weekend, but I wouldn't feel I'd miss anything by never attending another.

Never been to a college game, but I imagine that would be an altogether different experience.

GrandPapillon*

College football is great live.

That said, my most fun I have had at any live sporting events were both hockey. Seeing the Blues clinch a playoff berth during the Andy Murray run and seeing a Blues playoff win against LA were both phenomenal experiences. I still haven't been to a Cardinals playoff game though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad