GDT: Blues @ Ducks| That Was Fun, Let's Do It Again|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Nice win. Anyone notice that Dunn seems to be just not engaged? No excitement when he scores. Nothing but a fist bump for Husso. I noticed when he scored the other night that the celebration from the guys on the ice was very “ehh whatever” and same for the guys on the bench.

Maybe it’s his personality or maybe I’m just reading way too far into it. Seems less about his play and more of an “I want out” type of attitude. I know he’s friends with Thomas and Blais I think.

Or maybe he’s just 24 lol.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Nice win. Anyone notice that Dunn seems to be just not engaged? No excitement when he scores. Nothing but a fist bump for Husso. I noticed when he scored the other night that the celebration from the guys on the ice was very “ehh whatever” and same for the guys on the bench.

Maybe it’s his personality or maybe I’m just reading way too far into it. Seems less about his play and more of an “I want out” type of attitude. I know he’s friends with Thomas and Blais I think.

He played a lot of minutes again tonight. I didn’t see game but sure seems like we are showcasing him.

Reactions: Zamadoo and mk80

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada

Yeah Dunn doesn't seem engaged hes been better the last couple games. Up until he was signed he was back home in Toronto streaming fortnite on twitch.

Reactions: mk80

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Good win!!! Husso looked a LOT better and more confident as the game moved on through The 2nd and 3rd Period. Still, he needs to work on avoiding those hard rebounds straight out in front. But, he got his first win, Can't complain. The Blues played a lot better as the game moved on. A 6-2-1 overall record, and 4-1 on the road is nothing to sneer at.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Yeah Dunn doesn't seem engaged hes been better the last couple games. Up until he was signed he was back home in Toronto streaming fortnite on twitch.
Which really sucks because I really like Dunn. I do think he can figure out the gaffes and become a pretty good defensemen. His transition game and offensive touch are needed.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I've seen a lot of local hockey blogs/websites in Philly, Pittsburgh, and elsewhere talking about him.

I think there have been discussions by DA on trade packages. Dunn knows this.

Reactions: MortiestOfMortys

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I've seen a lot of local hockey blogs/websites in Philly, Pittsburgh, and elsewhere talking about him.

I think there have been discussions by DA on trade packages. Dunn knows this.
and has a lot to do with it .... he is still a young dynamic player and i hate to give up on him but i get it :dunno:

Reactions: Blues Knight

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Good win!!! Husso looked a LOT better and more confident as the game moved on through The 2nd and 3rd Period. Still, he needs to work on avoiding those hard rebounds straight out in front. But, he got his first win, Can't complain. The Blues played a lot better as the game moved on. A 6-2-1 overall record, and 4-1 on the road is nothing to sneer at.
This is good news.

Husso bounced back really well. Great sign.

He’ll get another start in a week and half or whatever. Keep it up!!

Was this his first career win? I think it is!!!

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad