Post-Game Talk: Blues def. Canucks - 2-1 (Garland)

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure having Kuz in the lineup would have made a big difference..There’s just as much probability that he and his line would have conceded a goal or two.

Reactions: Nomobo

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I know Pettersson has average to poor linemates, but I have yet to understand the player. He always leaves me with a lot of questions.

Poorly played game though considering St Louis is probably one of the easier opponents during this away stretch.

A lot of missed opportunities and missed nets in this one. The Canucks couldn't win a damn faceoff.

Still don't understand benching Kuz.

Oh well ugly game, onto the next.

Reactions: mossey3535

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Shit game happens, but the trend of poor execution has been ongoing for a while.
Gotta fix this asap.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Next 3 games...Devils, Rangers and Islanders. Feels like we haven't done well in those buildings.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Allvin has been pretty decisive at acquiring someone to fill a hole when it’s clear there are no internal options. Still don’t expect anything until around the All-Star break at the earliest.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
A tight game....could have gone either way.....but the Canucks didn't get any bounces around the net. Another quiet night for the Canucks 'big four' of Hughes, Boeser, Pettersson and Miller.

Looks to me like the start of the inevitable 'market correction' for the Canucks. Teams are prepared and look to have found the way to play them. The middle of the ice was mostly open all game long.

I'd be shocked if Kuzmenko finishes the season in a Canucks uniform. When you get benched in favor of a call-up from Abbotsford, that's pretty well the end of the line, isn't it? Rutherford is just biding his time, waiting for the right deal to come along.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
They needed someone that could at least hit an open net today. That could have been kuzmenko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad