Well who won't play?

Code:
Blais- ROR - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Kyrou
Steen - Bozak - Perron
Fabbri - Thomas - Jaskin

Barbashev / Soshnikov / Sundqvist / Maroon / Thorburn / Nolan / Sandford

That's deep roster.

Ofc one of Blais or Kyrou will be send down so guy like Maroon and Barbashev can play.

Maroon has had a hell of a pre season so he should play.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Is he better then Jaskin?
At what aspect of the game?

I think Jaskin is (in general) better than Maroon away from the puck, but Maroon can do a good bit more with it, and can actually complement skilled players. The latter is harder to replace than the former, so Jaskin's the easy choice to go between those two IMO.

Reactions: taylord22

converseman54

Apr 13, 2017
STL
Maroon - O'Reilly - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Blais
Steen - Bozak - Perron
Fabbri - Thomas - Kyrou
That Steen - Bozak - Perron line would probably end up being our 4th line. Not in terms of minutes but in terms of production

Edit: recency bias overreaction of course

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Happy talk in my ears. Columbus brodcasters cheering for finns. Wish we had such a genius people in Blues board too. :sarcasm:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
At what aspect of the game?

I think Jaskin is (in general) better than Maroon away from the puck, but Maroon can do a good bit more with it, and can actually complement skilled players. The latter is harder to replace than the former, so Jaskin's the easy choice to go between those two IMO.
not to mention the amount that they have hyped up Maroon

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
excuse me, did you watch last game?

Yeah and he wasn't horrendous. He had offseason surgery and it was his what 2nd pre season game? Sample size but if you put both him and Jaskin in front of me, I choose Maroon every day of the week and twice on sunday.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Maroon - O'Reilly - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Blais
Steen - Bozak - Perron
Fabbri - Thomas - Kyrou
How can you put Maroon with ROR - Tarasenko. Maroon was awful last game. He doesn't have legs to play such a high tempo game with ROR and Tarasenko. That line needs legs, so Kyrou, Fabbri or Blais could do that job well.

Maroon fits well 4th line and maybe powerplay and stand front of net, but asking to do more is too much for ask.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad