Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ CBJ - Preseason game #4 Away Game

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Poor Zach Sanford. Dislocated shoulder early last season, death of father early this season. The guy can't get an opportunity to show his skills.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
We are now in that exciting time in pre-season when the lines are probably gonna look pretty darn good and make you excited to watch.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Looks like they’re going with the “every player still fighting for a spot” roster.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
GAMEDAY LINEUP

Forwards: Ivan Barbashev, Sammy Blais, Robby Fabbri, Dmitrij Jaskin, Klim Kostin, Jordan Kyrou, Mackenzie MacEachern, Adam Musil, Jordan Nolan, Nolan Stevens, Oskar Sundqvist, Robert Thomas, Chris Thorburn
Defense: Chris Butler, Vince Dunn, Niko Mikkola, Mitch Reinke, Jordan Schmaltz, Jake Walman
Goalies: Ville Husso, Chad Johnson

OP6YtTl.gif

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Kinda fun the Blues and Jackets are basically trading "Your A Team vs. Our Kids" games.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hopefully they got their let's injure everyone out of their system they had in Traverse

STLegend

Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
Interested to see these lines

I'm guessing:

Blais-Thomas-Kyrou
Fabbri-Barbashev-Jaskin
Musil-Sundqvist-Kostin
MacEachern-Stevens-Thorburn
Nolan

Dunn-Schmaltz
Mikkola-Walman
Reinke-Butler

Husso

Reactions: Edgar Carrow

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
The Blues really need to get their sh** together with the video streams. They said to monitor their website for streaming, and there's nothing that I can see on their website for this game...I had to come here to be referred to the Blue Jackets site for the stream. This is basic stuff which the Blues are failing at right now. All I wanted to see was a simple link on their website for a stream.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Great flip backhand pass by Dunn out of the zone.

Good shift by the Thomas/Kyrou/Fabbri line. Thomas looks like a much more natural fit with these two, as should probably be expected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad