Half-Assed GDT: blues at jets - almost escaping canada edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
to be fair, later in the game steen gave him a forearm to the back of the head way away from the play with no calls. Wasmt as bad, but still suspemdable

Then they should both be suspended. Get this shit out of the league

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm okay with it. He didn't get Brouwer with the elbow, it was more of a punch with the forearm. Still a stupid play, but it happens I guess. I remember in the preseason game against Chicago, Edmundson basically threw a full punch at someone's head in front of the net during the play lol.

It was a nasty, physical game yesterday. And we're just going to have to be prepared for the next one. Take numbers and hit them hard next game, and sometimes you even have to cross the line a bit. I thought both teams did that yesterday.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If someone can find me the gif form of the slapshot I'll turn it into the gif with the "If he dies he dies" meme.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If you ask, you will receive.

80M9muV.gif

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
So i noticed this during the game but it just came back to me now...

Schwartz has some mental block against shooting the puck right now. It's like someone remapped his controlled so that every button passes.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
So i noticed this during the game but it just came back to me now...

Schwartz has some mental block against shooting the puck right now. It's like someone remapped his controlled so that every button passes.

Tarasenko and Hitch needs to take him into a back room and yell at him until he remembers to use the schwartz and fire the puck.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
A forearm shiver is just as bad as an elbow.

It looked like he pushed off Brouwer's face with his forearm rather than trying to drill him hard. In any case he clearly targeted his head and should have been at least fined. That way it would be on record if/when it happens again. Of course this pathetic league will do nothing unless someone is actually injured. They don't even follow their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad