Half-Assed GDT: blues at jets - almost escaping canada edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The walking dead will be a good GDT theme with the way things are going

Please please escape this game with no injuries...

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
The walking dead will be a good GDT theme with the way things are going

Please please escape this game with no injuries...

I DVRed the recent marathon and just started watching this show. I'm still not convinced if I'll watch the whole thing, but just started Season 2.

Blues playoff avatar theme has to be something to do with futility. I resist Groundhog Day because it feels trite and there just aren't that many cool ideas you can come up with.

(I have a growing seed of hope inside me that Tarasenko will prove to be a HOF caliber player who single-handedly transforms this team into a true post-season contender, with the talented cast already around him.) But I'd rather publicly embrace the futility.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
(insert photoshopped gif of blues members as zombies)

(insert His Goochiness doing slapshot pinball with the jets' players)

(insert Edmundson and Bortuzzo photoshopped as the bash brothers)

(insert photoshopped picture of Tarasenko and Co. looking for the dragonballs to bring our injured back to life)

(insert legal disclaimer)

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I DVRed the recent marathon and just started watching this show. I'm still not convinced if I'll watch the whole thing, but just started Season 2.

Blues playoff avatar theme has to be something to do with futility. I resist Groundhog Day because it feels trite and there just aren't that many cool ideas you can come up with.

(I have a growing seed of hope inside me that Tarasenko will prove to be a HOF caliber player who single-handedly transforms this team into a true post-season contender, with the talented cast already around him.) But I'd rather publicly embrace the futility.

You will lol. Hands down one of my favorite series. Every season they are able to keep the story line fresh and exciting.

RR10*

Steen - Lehtera - Tararasenko
Schwartz - Backes - Brouwer
Jaskin - Gomez - Upshall
Ott - Brodziak- Reaves

Bouwmeester - Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson - Parayko
Edmundson - Bortuzzo

Elliott

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

(insert photoshopped picture of Tarasenko and Co. looking for the dragonballs to bring our injured back to life)

I dont' think you can use the word "photoshop".

Also I'd like to point out that "Gooch" is public domain, but Colt 45 / 55 is not.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
If they'd actually weigh our guys...I'd bet they'd be the heaviest. I distinctly remember seeing both Edmundson and Bortuzzo closer to 220. Pietrangelo is 215 now, Shattenkirk is the runt at 6' 205ish

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
If Reaves can't get up for this game in his hometown after taking a breather last game, he needs to start being a healthy scratch a lot.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Blues circle the wagons thanks to a big game from MOOOOOOOSE! 25 saves in a huge 4-1 Blues win. Tarasenko (2), Schwartz and Eddy with the markers. Lehtera with 3 apples.

HONK! HONK! HONK! LET'S GO BLUES!!!

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111

I see you almost surpassed the Half-assed quality of the GDT. Please watch that carefully to not exceed it! :handclap:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
If Reaves can't get up for this game in his hometown after taking a breather last game, he needs to start being a healthy scratch a lot.

I seriously think it's his knee. Hitch mentioned something about getting healthy.

The Blues need to start getting these guys healthy right away and stop making them play through injuries. If he needs surgery, get it done and get him back before the end of the season.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I seriously think it's his knee. Hitch mentioned something about getting healthy.

The Blues need to start getting these guys healthy right away and stop making them play through injuries. If he needs surgery, get it done and get him back before the end of the season.
If he's injured then why was he playing in the opener when we had a fully healthy lineup? Just doesn't make much sense if that's the case.

What was Lehtera's hair? Missed it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad