Tribute Blues and exBlues weddings

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
1. Neighbours is absolutely tanked in that picture :laugh:

2. Is Brayden Schenn the most beautiful man to ever exist? My wife crushes on Bozak, but I don't really get it. Schenn is the clear catch of that group, yeah?
My gf would be remiss if I didn't say ROR

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
What a great shot. f***ing Eddy killing me with the open shirt hahaha. Glad to see Jay-Bo doing well.

Edit - my girl thinks Bozak is top, and RoR is second in the looks category.

Cheers all!

Reactions: eibyyz

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Almost have them all ... (Back L to R) ?-ROR-Perron-?-Bozak-Schwartz-Thorburn?-JBo
(Front L to R) Edmundson-Gunnarsson?-Faulk-Schenn-Bortuzzo-Thomas
Neighbours

That's Jake Allen between Perron and Bozak.

He was a great teammate from what I've heard. He may not have always been on the top of his game, but his teammates liked him.

Reactions: eibyyz and Blueston

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Looks like we got:

Top: Bennett, Bozak, Hutton, Stastny, Shattenkirk, Bortuzzo, Upshall, Reaves, Larry Flowers, O'Reilly, Steen
Bottom: Faulk, Schwartz, Schenn

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Jay Bouwmeester - Making it weird since September 27th of 1983 when his spacecraft crashed here.

200w.gif

Were we even surprised that this iconic still had OUR weirdo in it? Nope, made sense.

Bl1a17GIEAEY-p0.jpg

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
The 2nd guy in the grey suit? Yeah, that’s Bozak.

Thanks. I couldn’t identify Bennett and Hutton and had no idea who Flowers was.

Flowers is the guy who is mostly responsible for the Gloria craze by taking the Blues to the Philly bar where they turned the season around. I heard a funny story on a podcast, probably told by Upshall, about how Flowers was allowed to go backstage during the Cup rally. Apparently Armstrong saw him and was like "Who the hell is this guy and what are you doing here?" and got a bit annoyed before the boys vouched for him.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I do find it interesting how so many of their former teammates show up for these and this is 2nd one this summer and Petro wasn't at either. It's almost as if nobody liked him..
Pietrangelo talked about his kids in half of his interviews, he was the type that just went straight home to his family after games and spent all his time with them. He wasn't "one of the guys" that would go out for beers together. It's clear who some of those players are and Petro was never one of them. Not hating, but it doesn't surprise me that he probably doesn't have as many close friends in hockey as other players do.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Pietrangelo talked about his kids in half of his interviews, he was the type that just went straight home to his family after games and spent all his time with them. He wasn't "one of the guys" that would go out for beers together. It's clear who some of those players are and Petro was never one of them. Not hating, but it doesn't surprise me that he probably doesn't have as many close friends in hockey as other players do.

Never defended himself or a anyone else either. basically just a bitch.

• Wow
Reactions: Punished ROR

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I do find it interesting how so many of their former teammates show up for these and this is 2nd one this summer and Petro wasn't at either. It's almost as if nobody liked him..

Where is Thomas and Kyrou in these pictures? Thomas was in the last one, so only half the team hates him. But they all must hate Kyrou. We should have not even quaified him. Better to lose him for nothing than have a guy on the team who does not get invited to weddings. Same with Tarasenko. Trade him for Beau Bennett STAT. Bennet is a guy who can drink with the boys, and that is all that matters. /s

• Haha
Reactions: jura

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Where is Thomas and Kyrou in these pictures? Thomas was in the last one, so only half the team hates him. But they all must hate Kyrou. We should have not even quaified him. Better to lose him for nothing than have a guy on the team who does not get invited to weddings. Same with Tarasenko. Trade him for Beau Bennett STAT. Bennet is a guy who can drink with the boys, and that is all that matters. /s
Unless he wasn't invited, If Pie cared, he would have shown up. Simple as that.

Reactions: Blueston

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Unless he wasn't invited, If Pie cared, he would have shown up. Simple as that.
You miss the point. I literally don't give a shit if he was invited/not-invited/RSVP'd/declined/crashed the wedding and pissed on the wedding cake. It doesn't matter, at all. Pietrangelo was a great D for us. The team chemistry was great when he was C. We won a cup when he was C. The team could have all unanimously hated his guts. It doesn't matter.

People are just looking for excuses to pile on to prove Armstrong made/didn't make the right decision in not offering Pietrangelo what he wanted in his contract. But these assumptions based on a few photos from off-season weddings are literally meaningless.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
You miss the point. I literally don't give a shit if he was invited/not-invited/RSVP'd/declined/crashed the wedding and pissed on the wedding cake. It doesn't matter, at all. Pietrangelo was a great D for us. The team chemistry was great when he was C. We won a cup when he was C. The team could have all unanimously hated his guts. It doesn't matter.

People are just looking for excuses to pile on to prove Armstrong made/didn't make the right decision in not offering Pietrangelo what he wanted in his contract. But these assumptions based on a few photos from off-season weddings are literally meaningless.
That's nice, but it has nothing to do with what -I- said or why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad