Tribute Blues and exBlues weddings

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia

St. Louis Blues

Brayden Schenn's wedding brought a bunch of Stanley Cup champions (and past, present and future Blues) to Banff this weekend. Word is that Jake Neighbours was the No. 1 star on the dance floor.

Congrats to Brayden and Kelsey on the big day!

desktop picture :D
SES7kIm.jpg

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Who's missing, hmm? Very interesting.

A ton of people are missing. Half of this past year's Blues aren't in the picture. No Saad, Tarasenko, Kyrou, Buchnevich, Barbashev, Krug, Leddy, Mikkola, Husso, Binningtonm or any of the rotating cast AHL/4th liners, There are a ton of former Blues missing (no Sundqvist, Walman, Blais, etc). Schenn's brother is missing from that picture. His wife is missing. Maybe that is not everyone who was at the wedding, and maybe some people wanted to make it but couldn't. Or maybe some people were just not that close off the ice, but not to the level of anything interesting.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Neighbours seems very popular with Blues players for a guy who has only played 9 games with the team. That’s something I continue to notice.

Neighbours lived with Schenn when he was with the team, so that would bond him to Schenn more quickly than just being a teammate. He'd have gotten to know both Brayden and his wife pretty well. I think Brayden was the first of a few to recognize him when he came to a game unannounced and was screaming for autographs. I don't think we can extrapolate that he is more or less popular with the team than a regular prospect who had a 9-game trial. He is definitely well liked by the groom though.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Neighbours lived with Schenn when he was with the team, so that would bond him to Schenn more quickly than just being a teammate. He'd have gotten to know both Brayden and his wife pretty well. I think Brayden was the first of a few to recognize him when he came to a game unannounced and was screaming for autographs. I don't think we can extrapolate that he is more or less popular with the team than a regular prospect who had a 9-game trial. He is definitely well liked by the groom though.
Yes we can extrapolate that because I’m basing it on much more than this one instance, and I know his connection with Schenn.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Almost have them all ... (Back L to R) ?-ROR-Perron-?-Bozak-Schwartz-Thorburn?-JBo
(Front L to R) Edmundson-Gunnarsson?-Faulk-Schenn-Bortuzzo-Thomas
Neighbours

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
1. Neighbours is absolutely tanked in that picture :laugh:

2. Is Brayden Schenn the most beautiful man to ever exist? My wife crushes on Bozak, but I don't really get it. Schenn is the clear catch of that group, yeah?

eibyyz

STL. Like my daddy before me.
Thorburn looks like the guy driving the Bud truck and who was invited to hang around for the reception because HEY ISH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDIN MAAANNN ISH A GREAT DAY THANX FOR THESE BEAUTIFUL BEERS MAAAANNN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad