GDT: Blues (2-2-1) vs. Flames (Bad) | October 26, 7:00 MDT

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I'm still going to watch, just not going to participate here because too many posters only come around when we're losing and make it unbearable to read.
Mate, people are just open to their views. Work it out, you are in minority here, perhaps there is an answer there.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Well, I was going to post the cool runnings lucky egg gif. But the one I wanted was too big. Eh.

Lucky egg.gif

Lmao. Go Flames! Get it, baby.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think our problem is and I'm guilty of it too. We're such a passionate fan base.
My issue isn't with posters like you or many others. It's that these people have been doing it since they joined. All they do is rag on the team, even when they do well. They just get less opportunity then. We fall behind by 2 goals and like clockwork certain posters appear, it's pretty obvious their intentions, but if we call them out for that, we get punished.

Reactions: Boomstick

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Huska is too nice and this group has taken a chance on the coach already once again- this time for a bad reason (pathetic awful individuals minus a few). Also, let's get this straight, our rookie GM had shut his pants with the Toffoli deal- just check his stats, see his game and compare it to this extraordinary weak return we got, plus now he is (as it looks like) determined to resign Lindholm and Noah. Like he is blind or possibly totally inept. Just stop this madness now and get a quick advice, these are not smart moves and stop sugarcoating this group week in week out, make drastic changes. Do it and we may start seeing the light, enough is enough. Watched Gaudreau today, how on earth did we let this guy walk?? Shambles!

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Guess this team really thinks Marky needs as many touches as possible. Another PP for the opposing team. Yeah. Hurray.

Alrighty, it's shortie tiiiiime.

Reactions: Boomstick

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
This is clearly a "core" worth committing to.

Conroy might be worse than Feaster, if such a thing was even possible

Until a Flames GM drafts a player better than Gaudreau (Tkachuk gifted to Tre by Dim Benning doesnt count), signs a better UFA than Hudler, and hires a better coach Heartley (Edwards hired Sutter and..ooof), Feaster isnt even in the conversation for the worst.

Treliving has left a much bigger mess than Feaster and Conroy's first trade isnt looking too great.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
There's always been rumblings, smoke, what have you... Surrounding ownership and meddling, mandates, etc etc.

It boils for a bit. Then cools off. Ppl seemingly en masse then accuse anyone of even breathing such things a traitor.

Edwards is no good. I have seen too much.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Until a Flames GM drafts a player better than Gaudreau (Tkachuk gifted to Tre by Dim Benning doesnt count), signs a better UFA than Hudler, and hires a better coach Heartley (Edwards hired Sutter and..ooof), Feaster isnt even in the conversation for the worst.

Treliving has left a much bigger mess than Feaster and Conroy's first trade isnt looking too great.
Yea Feaster gets way to much shit

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010

Gaudreau was pure Button. Hartley was a one trick pony (stretch pass).

Hudler basically had one really good year and was out of the NHL a couple of years later. And Tanev was a pretty good signing no?

But regardless, Flames tend only hire terrible coaches or GM's so yeah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad