WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
oshie!

kVGSSSO.gif

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
If only Stastny had more finishing ability. Jaskin and Berglund's ability to slow the play down for a great chance is showing every game.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
The Blues have been outplayed 3 times this year. Avs before Christmas, the BJ's recently and the Lightning last week. Let's prove it was a fluke

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
yes. and that's the problem. it's actually an interesting concept, but the execution and writing is worse than a pairing of Murray Barron and Jeff Finley

We went over this the other night, I know of pairings worse than Barron/Finley. I have seen the horrors and came out the other side a disturbed and haunted soul.

Verily, I had the great misfortune to not realize ahead of time that the movie she had decided upon was Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"

Never cross a girl who has one of her doctorate's in physics, loves all things space and went to Catholic school as a child.

Antimatter. Catholic Church. Dan Brown.
It gives me headaches just thinking about it without having an iota of technical background like she does.
With her background and I think week-along complaining/ranting/etc. I get something just south of a tumor.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Jaskin impressing early - you can tell he's playing with a lot of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad