GDT: blue lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I'm thinking it will be a fun game to watch tonight.:yo: I hope Jaskin continues his excellent play and i hope Lehtera gets back into a groove and puts up some points.

Also hope the Schwartz will be with us again.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
While we're at it, Ott-Goc-Reaves = the GOR(E) line?

And going off of Dbrown's Dubs line, everytime they score, do we check 'em?

doublesguy.jpg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I do too, when healthy this team has to be a nightmare of a match up for any team. If the Stastny line starts producing at a GPG or at least .5 GPG....our top 9 will be one of the best.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good thing is that we don't have to mix and match lines. We have 4 lines now that have chemistry and can perform well so Hitch literally doesn't have to do anything.

A 3rd-line upgrade isn't really essential anymore. I think this is the first time in years that I can remember that we'll be going into the playoffs without a liability up front, assuming Lindstrom doesn't see the ice.

I am the new John Madden. I should commentate instead of Pang tonight.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Boomer looks like my girlfriend when I make her watch Star Trek with me

Well she can't be all bad.

The wife will do Doctor Who and such...But God forbid I turn on a Nova documentary or anything that you can actually learn from. :laugh:

The benefits of having a scientist for a girlfriend is that this is never a concern...the disadvantage is I'm pretty sure she'd drop me for Neil deGrasse Tyson without a second thought.

Actually the bigger issue is having to listen to her deconstruct every.single.television.series as soon as they start talking about chemistry or physics.

I cringe every time someone mentions red phosphate now, thanks to a 3 hour long rant after watching Breaking Bad once...

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Well she can't be all bad.

The benefits of having a scientist for a girlfriend is that this is never a concern...the disadvantage is I'm pretty sure she'd drop me for Neil deGrasse Tyson without a second thought.

Actually the bigger issue is having to listen to her deconstruct every.single.television.series as soon as they start talking about chemistry or physics.

I cringe every time someone mentions red phosphate now, thanks to a 3 hour long rant after watching Breaking Bad once...

Then you should never watch The 100. Besides being the most horrific show I've ever seen, the science is outrageously terrible, maddeningly so

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Then you should never watch The 100. Besides being the most horrific show I've ever seen, the science is outrageously terrible, maddeningly so

That the one based on the Cass Morgan book?
If so...I've heard about it enough, I don't need to be introduced to the television series as well.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
That the one based on the Cass Morgan book?
If so...I've heard about it enough, I don't need to be introduced to the television series as well.

yes. and that's the problem. it's actually an interesting concept, but the execution and writing is worse than a pairing of Murray Barron and Jeff Finley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad