GDT: blue jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Last night Jets were easily better team then Blues, no doubt about it and they deserve win that game. Desperate team vs. team who is already 'in' playoffs. Jets every game now is life and death. There is no room for bad games or they are out playoffrace.

If Blues - Jets would face in 1st round. I predict that Blues would won that series quite easily. Maybe 4-1 or 4-2. Jets are tough and maybe physicalist team on western we could face in 1st round. (Kings and Jets)

That said, I would like (love) to face Jets on 1st round and I hope they make it playoffs, knowing they are most physical team, I know we got edge on scoring on debt, rotate 3 scoring lines. When our biggest powerhouse Shattenkirk is back we would be ruthless on powerplay. Knowing how much penalties Jets take. I think those would be 'key' points on that series.

Most concern would be that series Jets, how many would face injurylist end of that series.

The Jets were missing Little, Perreault, Byfuglien, and Chiarot last night.

Not like this team hasn't been decimated by injury all year.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
We get it Jets fans, you want approval. You got it, your team is well built and can do damage. But this talk about being "that" close to scoring more and missing players, while valid points don't amount to squat. You've played The Blues at full strength and still lost, so no I don't buy the argument that you'd beat the Blues full strength vs full strength.

Hell the Blues play some of their best hockey when going through injury

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
I like Jets mostly because their arena is always loud and chants are not limited to generic boring stuff like go team go. Canadians eh.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Really starting to understand the aggravation King and Hawk fans feel towards Blues fans

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
We're done here, before this devolves further. Any discussion on the Blues can go in the season thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad