Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Jets are a potential match up. I hope the Blues use this as a statement game

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
I like Winnipeg but I'm still pissed from yesterday so I want a blowout victory. 17-0. Might be easier if the league passes a one day rule where we use NFL scoring.

More seriously, this would be a good statement game so I do hope we win this one by a few.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I don't want to leave any daylight for Chicago to think they can steal the division crown (or Nashville regroup and get back into it). There are plenty of tough games coming up. Divisional games against projected wildcard opponents are top priority wins.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
For some reason every time, I read someone post about that Hamburglar I think of this video

Yes I know it's mayor McCheese and not the Hamburglar, but that's what always pops in my head, whenever I see that name posted.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Anybody know the projected line up? Mostly on defense? I'd assume Jax is back in but I wouldn't mind another Borruzzo-Linbdohm pairing especially against a physical team.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'm listening to TSN1290. Strickland eluded to Jackman MIGHT be a scratch again. He's really schooling and bringing down the homer factor for Jets lol.

Edit Jax is in

Last edited:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm guessing those are invisible Twitter quotes above?

The forum has gotten frustrating to read ever since the Twitter quote feature was enabled because the work computer (and I can't be the only one with this issue) blocks Twitter (and Youtube). So I have no idea what half the posts above are referring to.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I wouldn't mind another Borruzzo-Linbdohm pairing especially against a physical team.

Lindbohm - Bortuzzo should play tonight, Jets are physical and nasty team. We need all grittyness on ice and clear that crease front of Elliott/Allen. Boys Lind and Bortz are masters of that.

Lindohm and Bortuzzo are like -->

url

Well Jackman - Bortuzzo are fine, but is this pair who will face if playoffs going to hard way? This shows how deep deep deep we are now on debt. I love it :bb:

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I'm guessing those are invisible Twitter quotes above?

The forum has gotten frustrating to read ever since the Twitter quote feature was enabled because the work computer (and I can't be the only one with this issue) blocks Twitter (and Youtube). So I have no idea what half the posts above are referring to.

SOB
STL
PBJ
Porter-Ott- Reaves

Gunnarsson-Petro
Bouwmeester-Michalek
Jax-Bort

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
I realize Porter needs some games, but is Goc falling out of favor?

Yea, I don't get it. Maybe it's b/c he gets paid less then Ott and isn't signed for next year? I think Goc is a better player then Ott, especially on the PK. I absolutely want Reaves in for this game though, not just cuz the hometown factor, but I want that toughness if Winnipeg starts getting stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad