OT: Blue Jays / MLB Thread 2022

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
What does JFC stand for?

I understand not getting jacked for the present. But like I said, IF Green can come back and be the player he was before the surgery, the Jays have added a significant piece down the road. They have a young team and will be able to use him then.

Well, he was getting shit on for keeping what he had and not making changes, so at least he had some balls to make some moves to shake things up.
I think he overpaid for Varsho and I don’t think he got enough back for Teo. But I’m willing to give it a chance.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
What does JFC stand for?

I understand not getting jacked for the present. But like I said, IF Green can come back and be the player he was before the surgery, the Jays have added a significant piece down the road. They have a young team and will be able to use him then.

Well, he was getting shit on for keeping what he had and not making changes, so at least he had some balls to make some moves to shake things up.
What does JFC stand for?

Calling out "supposed fans" for not posting about the Chad Green acquisition then agreeing that it's understandable about not being jacked about it is an odd stance.

& jesus f***ing christ I still don't know what NCY stands for. I can't even come up with a reasonable guess.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Calling out "supposed fans" for not posting about the Chad Green acquisition then agreeing that it's understandable about not being jacked about it is an odd stance.

& jesus f***ing christ I still don't know what NCY stands for. I can't even come up with a reasonable guess.
Okay, settle down fella. I was just teasing Jays fans. If you've seen me on this thread for the last few years, you'll know that I'm a Yankee fan and we all get into it.:laugh:

And Holy Allah, what does JFC mean? NCY means nothing, just threw it in for shits and gigs for guys that like to use acronyms for stuff.;)

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Okay, settle down fella. I was just teasing Jays fans. If you've seen me on this thread for the last few years, you'll know that I'm a Yankee fan and we all get into it.:laugh:

And Holy Allah, what does JFC mean? NCY means nothing, just threw it in for shits and gigs for guys that like to use acronyms for stuff.;)
Okay, you got me with the NCY thing but you're not gonna get me again by convincing me you don't know what "JFC" means especially after I wrote it out verbatim in my last post.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I’m curious to see how Guerrero handles these changes. The big ones were a direct message to him.

A direct message to most of the team actually. Same with the Don Mattingly hiring.

This team is going to learn professionalism willingly or have it shoved down their throats.

Reactions: GOilers88

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
ESPN off season ranking of organizational moves rank Blue Jays a 'C'. Have to say I felt their work was pretty big brained with a fair bit of hopes and wishes for prospective upside...

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
A direct message to most of the team actually. Same with the Don Mattingly hiring.

This team is going to learn professionalism willingly or have it shoved down their throats.
Yep, all of it. It’s going to be interesting watching this team early this season especially. I suspect Guerrero will be fine and that’ll piss me off even more wondering why so much time was wasted with Montoyo.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad