Blue Jays Discussion: Blue Jays acquire TROY TULOWITZKI... did I mention his idol is Derek Jeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Yeah this team is hopeless and stinks

I know not Jose's fault ever so I guess its Dickey's

Time to look for some trades for our leader in Jose. If anyone wants him

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton

frost king

Dec 11, 2013
Can some one explain to me why the White Sox would trade Samardzija to us when they are only 1.5 games behind us?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
royals where 50-50 this time last year, any chance they lost there 51st game to the Philli's?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Are we really going to micro-analyze tweets for the second time in one day. Good lord people take a step back.

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
I can't believe this city ran Phil Kessel out of town but treat JB like he's some hero.

I've met him in person a few times and I never got a good vibe from him. This guy has been a crybaby ever since we got him and he struts around like he's the ****. Definition of entitled. Sure he's a great hitter, but he's not a real leader. I'm not trying to insinuate that Phil was any sort of leader, but JB cries in the batters box, in the press conferences, on twitter, everywhere.

We should have traded him when his value was the highest. AA's biggest mistake was thinking he could build around him leading to the those horrible trades with the Marlins and Mets. It's not like he got this team anywhere anyways, but I am happy to see AA now realize he needs better leaders. Donaldson & Tulo are a HUGE upgrade over Jose and EE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad