vs :cbj

In memory of:
year ago today, The Humboldt crash
. :(

rance_cardinal.jpg

Last edited:

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Really hoping that it comes down to us winning the game to send Clb home for the season. I'll be at the game and would love to have something to cheer for. Brady has been great to close out the season, I hope for another big night for him. Kids were lucky this year, with all the promo's and free tickets they took in 5-7 games this season.
The Sens store is having a big sale, 50% off winter classic red/silver O jerseys, and 20-40% off everything else not marked as red already. Lots of good deals on jerseys for those on the fence of getting something new or gifts!

I won my tickets online through the #shareacoke contest, got 10 for Saturday.
The social media team does it right with the promotions and contests which there were a lot of this season. Again brutal season for diehards but it was great for families and kids.

Cheers to 2 more years of tanking...Lets get those firsts.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Is it better to have Wolanin help the Sens beat CBJ and eliminate them from the playoffs, giving us a better pick and a chance at the lottery, or is it better to have him help Belleville make the playoffs?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I'm sorry I'm failing the fanbase. If the Rangers win tn I will be going to the game tm

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This is the mos disasterous season in the history of this franchise on every level, and I can't wait for it to be over.

Thank the f***ing Gods it all ends tonight.

Reactions: DrEasy

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is the mos disasterous season in the history of this franchise on every level, and I can't wait for it to be over.

Thank the ****ing Gods it all ends tonight.

This is overly dramatic. You have a number of young players with high potential making steps in the right direction.

Reactions: coladin

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This is overly dramatic. You have a number of young players with high potential making steps in the right direction.

Last place finish, no first round pick. The best player the franchise has ever had traded away. The top two offensive players, plus a home grown fan favorite elite right winger traded away. No i don't think its being overly dramatic. I've been a fan since the start. The early years there were no stars, no expectations.

This is far and away the worst year the Senators have ever had.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Yeah it sucks but there's plenty of reasons to be optimistic moving forward. The time to dwell over what they had and dont have is in the past. It's not like the team was a perennial contender.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Last place finish, no first round pick. The best player the franchise has ever had traded away. The top two offensive players, plus a home grown fan favorite elite right winger traded away. No i don't think its being overly dramatic. I've been a fan since the start. The early years there were no stars, no expectations.

This is far and away the worst year the Senators have ever had.

I`d consider last year worse, according to expectations, that team was an embarrassment.

We`ve won more games than last season right now, only 3 less points.

Ottawa Senators Franchise Index | Hockey-Reference.com

with karlsson, stone, duchene, dzingel,hoffman, the list goes on.. that team was putrid, no chemistry and yeah probably a broken dressing room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad