GDT: Blue Jackets vs. Rangers, 11/12/23 @ 7:00

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Hence why we see coaches retread from organization to organization .. looking at Bedards minutes , they certainly aren’t doing this .. and Carlsson was initially said to have a schedule , but he’s been playing every night as well , and 18-20 minutes per night . Fantilli is getting 11-15 minutes regularly.. In overtime , Boone shouldn’t be out there , no should Kuraly or Danforth … should be Fantilli , Gaudreau , Chinakov , Marchenko , Texier , Laine ..: guys that are dynamic and can skate

But how many minutes is Michkov getting? That's the really important info

Reactions: KJ Dangler

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
So this is "just Johnny" - I wondered where the Hockey part went?!

And I realize JG looked better last night - but it's one game and he's still nowhere near his elite level.
Hope to see him get going soon.
I think you misunderstood my post as it was about Sillinger. Remember the old clairvoyant Carnak skit where Carson puts the envelope to his head and says “ the answer is” (the 37th game). He next opens the envelope that reveals what his answer references.

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
props to your team guys. we're the best Metro team and barely got past you guys and already we're 0-1 before last night. got some good pieces just gotta have patience.
thank you! ive been saying this too! we are just around the corner! winning doesn't matter this year! making good habits is critical!

next year is a different story tho we should be sniffing the playoffs!

Reactions: Indy18 and jonu

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
thank you! ive been saying this too! we are just around the corner! winning doesn't matter this year! making good habits is critical!

next year is a different story tho we should be sniffing the playoffs!
This team has some New Jersey 21-22 vibes about it and I am just not saying that as a homer. Like right now our problem is our "stars" are not playing like stars, we need to play a full 60 minutes instead of 30/40 (if you look at our metrics our 1st periods have been amazing but our second periods have been OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING) and our defense needs to be better at 5v5. The first one can be attributed to just bad raw luck and the second one is just growing pains with young kids. The 3rd one though right now is my concern to address and I don't think its us playing a zone system unlike what social media thinks is the problem.

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
We definitely have one of the best bottom sixes in the league. Our top 6 just can't get it together and we turtle poorly with any lead in the third.
i agree its our system its a very poor system at the moment ( box + 1 ) but it will become more complex and they will be able to disguise other system in it! you will see improvement mid season!!!

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I think you misunderstood my post as it was about Sillinger. Remember the old clairvoyant Carnak skit where Carson puts the envelope to his head and says “ the answer is” (the 37th game). He next opens the envelope that reveals what his answer references.
I remember. Was a Carson fan even as a teen. I missed the boat with your post - I get it now. But I’m still searching for ANY sighting of Johnny - even the Carson version would be more noticeable on the ice than JG.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad