GDT: Blue Jackets vs. Rangers, 11/12/23 @ 7:00

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Cant play that 3rd pair together again. Scratch Peeke and dress Bean. Also swap Laine and Marchenko. Scratch Rolovic or Bemstrom for Chinakhov

Reactions: Napoli

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Cant play that 3rd pair together again. Scratch Peeke and dress Bean. Also swap Laine and Marchenko. Scratch Rolovic or Bemstrom for Chinakhov
I hope the lines weren't announced and that's why they wrote the old ones. Because if Vincent is serious about this... .
The Voronkov -- Fantilli -- Marchenko line doesn't need to change:

Chinakhov -- Jenner -- Laine
Voronkov -- Fantilli -- Marchenko
Gaudreau -- Sillinger -- Roslovic
Texier -- Danforth -- Olivier

Werenski, Severson
Provorov, Boqvist
Bean, Gudbranson

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I hope the lines weren't announced and that's why they wrote the old ones. Because if Vincent is serious about this... .
The Voronkov -- Fantilli -- Marchenko line doesn't need to change:

Chinakhov -- Jenner -- Laine
Voronkov -- Fantilli -- Marchenko
Gaudreau -- Sillinger -- Roslovic
Texier -- Danforth -- Olivier

Werenski, Severson
Provorov, Boqvist
Bean, Gudbranson
It needs to change simply because Vincent refuses to play it enough. Id also like to see Laine with Fantilli again but this time with Fantilli in the middle. Maybe some familiarity with Jenner-Marchenko helps Johnny a bit.

Reactions: VT

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I’ve already been mentally beat down from earlier today……maybe the Jackets will give me some sports relief

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Pretty excited to see these forward groups. Hope the Fantilli line gets all the minutes they can handle. 3rd D pair is probably still one that wont see the ice much though, hopefully doesnt burn us on the 2nd of a back to back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad