Blue Jackets vs Capitals, 11/18/23 @ 7:30

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I think it started fine but its gotten really stupid. Laine is your best 1 shot threat, the obvious choice is to bench him while on a 6 on 4 right? :laugh: Atleast Johnson is away from this garbage.

And Lindgren was eating up his stationary 30-40 foot shots all game.

Best shooter in the game my ass. Playing like Ovechkin on the PP is a waste and a HUGE reason the PP sucks.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Remember Jenner and Laine play the last two season. Or do you think PPG without TOP players in the maiden like certain players have/perfect play in front of the net etc (I'm talking general about players) is a bad game? How many goals/points would Marner, Matthews etc get in similar circumstances? And that's not even counting the oft-injured defenders.

The FOCUS should be Columbus Blue Jacket wins, not players individual statistics.

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
I can't wait to see Jiricek run our PP, but still not sure if he's ready.

I would love to see Blankenburg get a crack at it.
Jiricek isn’t ready to be in the nhl. So many plays he gets beat and he quits. Look at the breakaway Elvis saved he just coasting back not a worrie in the world

Reactions: CBJx614

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
For some it does and others it doesnt. People work differently. I loved hardass coaches, many dont

You can just say the same thing without yelling, yelling doesn't help the communication, just raises the volume of it

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
You can just say the same thing without yelling, yelling doesn't help the communication, just raises the volume of it
Tone matters in both directions. Just like when Id swear at my children when they were little and couldnt understand what I was saying, just do it with a happy tone and a smile.

I prefer a loud stern message and not comforting soothing message. Calmer coaches have always weirded me out and I didnt like it :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad