Blue Jackets vs Capitals, 11/18/23 @ 7:30

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

tom-and-jerry-tom (1).gif

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
They've taken Laine off of sniper status and actually given Olivier rounds for his rifle. I hope they're not blanks.

In the HF sports book, I took Washington, Washington -1.5, and under 6.5. Everytime I have faith and pick CBJ my stack thins.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023

That's the definition of "that's a bold strategy cotton lets see if it pays off for him". I mean Olivier will provide grit and work the boards on that line but...I can't tell if that's punishment to those two to work harder or not at this point.

Last edited:

Koira

Jul 2, 2014
Cool I hope Olivier gives a spark for Laine with some physicality and hard work

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
Man, when they traded for Laine did you ever think they'd pair him with someone like Olivier?!?!

Desperate times.
during his first season here, they regularly put nick foligno, riley nash and mikhail grigorenko as his center.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don't know why, but I have a feeling at least the Olivier - Laine pair will work. :thumbu:

Btw, Voronkov, Gudbranson and Olivier are in. :hit::fight:

Reactions: Koira

anotherlurker

Oct 31, 2022
Like the deal and the player. It might have been just a play or two but he really impressed me. This guy can actually play hockey, he is not just a meathead fighter. If he keeps improving I could see him climbing up to third line (or even higher :O).
I'm thinking of a situation where half the team is injured and they try him for a game or two as a top6 tough guy :P and if that ever happens I will take all the credit for predicting that first.
Who's laughing now :DD

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Btw, Olivier is very good in forchecking so if Laine lost FO, it is a bigger chance to get the puck back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad