Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets @ Senators Nov. 17 (1 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMT

Oct 4, 2013
Definitely appreciate 1pm games now I've moved back to the UK, staying up to watch the later games and getting 3 hours sleep is...testing (especially when it's anything like the flyers game). Hope the sens can keep building on the momentum from after the last game, and for gods sake don't get too complacent.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Ya know, Kraft Dinner is just about 1,000 calories per box. Nasty, nasty stuff. And the carbs...ouch!

Might as well just have a poutine instead.

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 7m
Condra in, Kassian out today against the Blue Jackets #sens

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 7m
Paul MacLean confirms that Bobby Ryan will play vs CBJ.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Wow...good news about Ryan.

I wonder though, it really did look like a possible concussion with that elbow. Sometimes those concussions don't show up right away. It happened last year with Rick Nash. He got dinged and played a game or two afterwards before the symptoms hit.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 7m
Condra in, Kassian out today against the Blue Jackets #sens

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 7m
Paul MacLean confirms that Bobby Ryan will play vs CBJ.

giphy.gif

We just have so much to be thankful for, it really makes you think sometimes.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Definitely appreciate 1pm games now I've moved back for the UK, staying up to watch the later games and getting 3 hours sleep is...testing (especially when it's anything like the flyers game). Hope the sens can keep building on the momentum from after the last game, and for gods sake don't get too complacent.

I guess this one is prime time over there.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
:sarcasm:?

It didn't look that bad, and he skated the next day. Really doubt it was anything to worry about.

2PTS are 2PTS> We don't put Bobby R in the lineup and miss the wildcard by 2PTS the blood will be on your hands.

Look I'm not here to argue with you - that's how I feel and I will continue to feel that way regardless of what you say. There have been too many times players have been rushed back into the lineup to satisfy an immediate need but have cost us long-term problems. If he's ok then so be it, but I would rather we err on the side of caution. I'll take note of this little exchange and be sure to bring it right back up in the even Ryan's injury worsens.

hotICE

Jan 8, 2012
As an european I love the early games! In sweden it's 7pm when it starts, only problem is that the misses is still awake seeking full attention..

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
I just hope this game is over before the Rider game starts. I love the Sens but it'll be no contest where my attention will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad