Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets @ Senators Nov. 17 (1 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
who cares if andy is starting this game, had a great game vs boston and it sets up a potential lehner vs emery showdown against the flyers

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Sarcasm guys. Anderson is a great goalie and should be starting most games, however many people did not think so against Boston.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Wil miss this game because of the 1PM start, but if it makes Melynk more money then what the hell, go for it

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Actually I love Anderson starting against Columbus. He coming of great display against Boston and now he can gain even more confidence facing off against lesser team in Jackets. Time to keep the ball rolling.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It doesn't really matter who starts this one.

The key is how well - or how poorly - the guys in front of the goalie play. That's where we're seeing the real inconsistency this year.

It's not possible for the goalies to steal all 82 games a season. The rest of the team has to play like they did the last 40 minutes against Boston. Skate hard, support one another, and play like a team. Then we'll be ok.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Have yet to see a win live this year, I was at the Oilers game and the Stars game. Will be at this one too, hopefully it finally happens tomorrow :nod:

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
It doesn't really matter who starts this one.

The key is how well - or how poorly - the guys in front of the goalie play. That's where we're seeing the real inconsistency this year.

It's not possible for the goalies to steal all 82 games a season. The rest of the team has to play like they did the last 40 minutes against Boston. Skate hard, support one another, and play like a team. Then we'll be ok.

QFT - no goalie is safe if the d are going to let him walk into a shooting gallery.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
The return of Nick Foligno. I hope we see a goaltender interference penalty for old times sake

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
damn $9 tickets available online. I think I might be in attendance for this game! Don't hate me please Melynk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad