Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets @ Senators Nov. 17 (1 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Ok guys. The topic is about the senators, not the nfl. Get back on topic NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
*Banned* :sarcasm:

Haha, in all seriousness though that was crazy.

Rams D can be scary good. Own the Skins first rounder again this year too. So the future is bright. Just need a bit more help on the oline, a #1 wr and they will be in good shape. But I did not expect a blowout like that haha. At least not from the Rams.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
WORST START TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL sunday :(

Yup expect the crowd to be small again.....Not sure what Sportsnet gets from this since many people will be watching football. That is there second game on a Sunday afternoon already this year, I believe the last one started at 5:00pm.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Isn't NFL talk for the other sports thread?

Go Sens! Confident in this one. Looking for another big game from the leadership group.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010

Go Sens! Confident in this one. Looking for another big game from the leadership group.

It would be great if the Spezza of last game showed up again. That is the Spezza we need.

Oct 10, 2010

Seriously, it's a few posts out of what's going to be 100's

No big deal.

Even super mod didn't have a problem with it.

my new FAV mod, btw :P
Oh and when the sens win 1-0, Greening with the goal!! :D

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
It's alright, the Colts already played so it's all good :nod:

;)

Tahahaha +1. That comeback though. Too many heartattacks with this team.

This will be a good game indication if the Sens mean business. Against a hardworking CLB team where we've been lazy and lackluster, time to win it. Lehner stole that game for us last time around. I expect the boys to help out the goalie more and dominate.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Sens win 10-2, Karlsson 9 pts, Turris and Ryan 5 goals each, Lehner sits on top of McElhinney's net to show his dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad