Nikitin | Savard
Wisniewski | Murray

On the case | Backup
Sergei Bobrovsky | Curtis McElhinney

Last edited:

billcook

Apr 17, 2012
Laich as 2C :facepalm:
Laich traded for 1st rounder or bluechip LhD >>> Laich as 3rd line C >>>>>> Laich as 2nd line C >> Laich as 2nd line RW\LW >>>>>>>>>>>> Laich on the same line with Ov

"Laich as 2C" -> Not really that bad basically. Could be much worse...

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
But whatever this team does, please don't take MOJO off the first line. It's his play that has been the wingnut on this team's success so far this season.

Time to rock the pink as in slips for George McPhee.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Yeah Oatsie clearly was drinking before making up the lines and pairs yesterday. Its the only explanation for Erat on 2.

I am fine with Schmiddy with Green if true. Its high time Green being recognized as a vet and being asked to mentor our greenest greenhorns. Cover for their mistakes. You know, play like he is paid to do. more than score goals. Be a complete defensemen. Lets see what Schmidt is made of.

Anyone else think its maybe not a coincidence, that the announcement of Wilson staying coincides with Erat being moved off his line? Its like Oates and George had a little meeting and talked over things.

Last edited:

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Yeah Oatsie clearly was drinking before making up the lines and pairs yesterday. Its the only explanation for Erat on 2.

I am fine with Schmiddy with Green if true. Its high time Green being recognized as a vet and being asked to mentor our greenest greenhorns. Cover for their mistakes. You know, play like he is paid to do. more than score goals. Be a complete defensemen. Lets see what Schmidt is made of.

Anyone else think its maybe not a coincidence, that the announcement of Wilson staying coincides with Erat being moved off his line? Its like Oates and George had a little meeting and talked over things.

Green has looked lazy and disinterested in recent games. Will see how he looks with Schmidt tonight but I don't expect good things. Schmidt played well last game but I don't see the reasoning for him to be paired with Green who has been getting abused defensively with our best defensive defenseman.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
Looks like Eric Fehr will be the odd man out among the forwards today vs #CBJ. Lines the same as they were yesterday. #Caps

Wtf.

Xaroc

Aug 3, 2005
Oates is setting up Erat for failure with those lines. As if he is going to be able to carry those two boat anchors better than Grabo. 3rd line might end up being our defacto 2nd line and should have the puck a lot.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Chuck Gormley ‏@ChuckGormleyCSN 40m
#CapitalsTalk Oates confirms Volpatti-Fehr-Wilson as 4th line. Urbom-Oleksy as 3rd pair. Erskine, Beagle out. Holtby between the pipes.

Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 41m
John Erskine is “not quite ready yet” Oates said. He will sit out a fourth consecutive game. #Caps

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Is Oates blind? The Fehr at center expirement has been a huge failure, wake up you idiot.

coyote

Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
Oates is setting up Erat for failure with those lines. As if he is going to be able to carry those two boat anchors better than Grabo. 3rd line might end up being our defacto 2nd line and should have the puck a lot.

I don't know how you can call those players boat anchors when Erat playing on the fourth did absolutley nothing playing against plumbers as OV calls them. Erat should have gotten a couple of points at least playing against lesser talent. Maybe Erat is also a boat anchor.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I don't know how you can call those players boat anchors when Erat playing on the fourth did absolutley nothing playing against plumbers as OV calls them. Erat should have gotten a couple of points at least playing against lesser talent. Maybe Erat is also a boat anchor.

Erat was playing with 2 rookies or 1 rookie and a guy in Jay Beagle whose best offensive season was 5 points in 48 games (2011-12).

Ovie didn't exactly light it up when he was playing on the 4th line with grinders either so I'm going to cut Erat a break here.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

Erat set up a half-dozen point blank scoring chances the past couple games. That his linemates couldn't finish isn't on him.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad