GDT: blue coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
My review of this GDT:

ManyIdeas minimalist tones truly bring up the question of "why we play"

While most GDT's seek to just inform, this opus exists to ask questions to the viewer, and challenge the very notion of the General Discussion Topic. I see this GDT being brought up for years to come as an example of brilliance on the subject.

I thought GDT was game day thread.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
great period but would like to see a few more goals to show for all their domination

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues have been playing so well in The Coyotes end. They've shot in bad luck, Smith has been great, and they've missed on several great opportunities. They should be leading 4 or 5 to 1, rather than this being a one goal game.

Jaškin has played a fabulous game. He's been all over the ice in all 3 zones, knocking the puck loose, completing great passes. I hope his goals stays as the winning goal, and he gets 1st star.

Mzeppelin1

Apr 26, 2014
i love how oshie battles with a player on the boards and backes sizes up 3 guys and wraps em all up

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
pretty poor 3rd period thus far, trying to turtle all period

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Dem Jaskin moves....

I don't think I could bench him with a clear conscience if we traded for a other 3rd liner....

Kid is bringing it

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues need to score another goal. They are really playing well offensively. It's amazing that they've only scored 2 goals with all the great chances they've produced.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The Blues need to score another goal. They are really playing well offensively. It's amazing that they've only scored 2 goals with all the great chances they've produced.

Smith is playing out of his mind. This could easily be another 6-7 to 1 game.

Yotes aren't making it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad