Half-Assed GDT: blu@leef

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
WTF is wrong with Tarasenko? His release is definitely not the same. I don't think teams view him as much of a threat anymore. Open to trade partners for the right package

Reactions: Bendak

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Leafs fan here. Can you guys give us Parayko? Please?
giphy.gif

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Dear god, Pietrangelo just went ballistic in that last minute.

He falls to block a shot and is the immediately going up ice to create an odd-man rush. I didn’t even see him get up, but he had the puck at the middle line.

Last edited:

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
If Yeo isn't gone within 5 games our season might be toast.
I don't disagree. In 5 games we'll be in a position where we will need to win 2/3 of all remaining games just to have a shot at getting in if current trends continue. I think DA wants to keep Yeo, but he's in a tough spot. A lot of money was spent on the roster this year. Failing to get to the playoffs might drop us out of spend to cap territory next year, and that doesn't bode well for a gm either.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Not a good period, - but not a bad one. Too bad Tarasenko's shot didn't go in. The Blues still look as if they don't have normal energy. I hope a few wins and/or a lot of close games don't fool Blues' brass into keeping Yeo for an extended period. Something is very wrong with this team. It isn't just the level of talent of the players.

trevorftw

Voice of Reason
Sep 7, 2009
Saint Louis
I may be in the minority, but that was at least ONE of the best periods I think I've seen the blues play this year. Patience is huge. They'll get more odd man breaks. They just need to bury those.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I think alot of you talking about Tarasenkos shot are forgetting that he's coming off surgery on that shoulder. I would bet that its not 100% yet.

I didn't forget that, but if he isn't sitting out time to heal it that shoulder might never get back to that point again, and if it doesn't, then.... woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad