Half-Assed GDT: blu@leef

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
if yeo is gonna scratch bo he might as well commit

4th line should play the most as they are the only line that doesnt make me wanna barf

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I can't decide if Tarasenko is that much slower than he used to be, or if the rest of the league has just gotten that much faster.

Either way, it's hard to watch.

I think he's gotten a touch slower as the league has gotten a touch faster and boy that's not a good combo.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I'd suggest that maybe that has something to do with changing up the system, but I don't want to rustle any feathers. ;)

Offensive execution still leaving something to be desired, though. That Maroon pass that was 3 feet behind Steen in transition through the neutral zone is a great example. It's a routine pass, just horribly, inexplicably blown.

I’m starting to gather that you are looking in to buying a number 7 Maroon jersey?

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
TBF...If he was gassed, it happens to everyone.

okay i get he might be tired but he didnt move at all or commit to taking the shot

that was pathetic. i get it, hes tired but that cannot be the outcome of a breakaway of your supposed top forward when ron hainsey is the only guy in sight

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I managed to get a break like that once at the end of a long shift. Felt like I was skating in concrete. Ended up just sliding it into the corner once I felt the backside heat.

It was kind of embarrassing, honestly.

So much this. And it's even worse if it's roller. :laugh::facepalm:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I managed to get a break like that once at the end of a long shift. Felt like I was skating in concrete. Ended up just sliding it into the corner once I felt the backside heat.

It was kind of embarrassing, honestly.
yeah it's always a bad feeling knowing that you're gonna get caught and your legs just won't cooperate

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Team still looks brutal. Going to be a bloodbath soon.
I think they look better, honestly.

army ++++++++.jpg

Blais with the Backes pass.

That was pretty brutal.

army -------------------.jpg

Reactions: The Note and Bendak

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Jordan Schmaltz belongs at the nhl level. Beginning of the season I would’ve been fine with them shipping him for something to keep Bo and Gunnar on the roster. At this point if we don’t exhaust ourselves trying to ship out Bo or Gunnar or at least waive one to let him play I’m not going to be to thrilled about it.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
The difference in talent between the two teams is so obvious it's not even funny. The Blues can't even make a simple breakout.
This is the best we've played this season. This is also probably the best team we've played this season. We have the people to contend for the cup. The inability to get and maintain possession is troubling. I don't know if it is the system or a lack of chemistry. Either way, Yeo will be gone by thanksgiving if play doesn't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad