GDT: Blackhawks vs Jets March 18 7:00 CT [Mod: No tank talk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
See Devante Smith-Pelly. What's in the water in NJ?

Speaking of him, I just saw this interview from when he was recently traded - basically in tears at the thought of leaving Montreal. It's interesting to see this emotional side from the player's perspective.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Where? Guy should have started the season in the AHL and the Jets should have let him play himself onto the NHL roster. Guy was given an NHL roster spot without earning it because TNSE was too cheap to bring in anyone else. Don't know how anyone can argue differently!

Agree with this. Really hope we dont see Lowry 3C and Copp 4C for an entire year next year. Dont know why its a foregone conclusion when Lowry cant produce.

Hope we see a passionate effort from the boys tonight and Ladd kept off the board and Dano on.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Love how majority of the people think Ladds gonna score first in the predication thread.

Would be so typical Jets if that happened.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
The score will probably have something to do with where Petan plays. If we're down big during the 2nd or the 3rd I could see PoMo moving Petan up in the lineup and playing center.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Evander Kane wants to fight Ladd and Buff wants to run him and shoot pucks at him. Actually I fully expect Ladd to be rather foul tonight. He may be starting to feel some pressure in Chi-city

Wheeler's gonna get em before Kane and Buff do :pillow:

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Our 4th line is
Halischuk - Copp - Thor...
Halicoppthor...
Helicopter?
Maybe they can take off. Eh?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Our 4th line is