GDT: Blackhawks vs Jets March 18 7:00 CT [Mod: No tank talk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Hope they give him a real look, with some skilled linemates.

Agreed 100%. And I believe he's been playing centre on the Moose, so it will be interesting to see if he plays centre or wing during this callup.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

Perhaps he takes Thorburns spot but based on how Maurice operates I wouldn't count on it. You could see this perhaps

Stafford Scheifele Ehlers
Perreault Burmi Dano
Kosmachuk Lowry Petan
Halischuk Copp Thorburn

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Sigh.

I mean, I guess Halischuk is better than Thorburn/Peluso, but still...

I'd like to see him on the PP as well, he reminds me a lot of Nicklas Backstrom the way he can hold and find passes.

I think he might get some PP2 time n matter what his linemates are.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Who is injured to warrant the Petan recall?

I'm not sure which I'm more looking forward to: Petan playing again or Ladd returning.
Either way, beat the 'Hawks!

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Who is injured to warrant the Petan recall?

I'm not sure which I'm more looking forward to: Petan playing again or Ladd returning.
Either way, beat the 'Hawks!

JC Lipon boarded the plane leaving Calgary with his arm in a sling. At least he got injured earning an NHL salary $$$$

Nickel eye Heel hers

Happy thoughts
Feb 12, 2016
granola island, BC
The problem with that is how can you tell how good he is?
The good linemates could make him look good ... what ever happen to earning your pay by starting at the bottom.

I think it's pretty safe to say he's pretty damn good if he lights it up and Kosmo and Lowry are the linemates.

Have to wait until game day to see who he is paired with but Ladd gone, Little and Ehlers hurt, it's not like Petan is going to get elite pairings on this team.

Has Ehlers been cleared yet ?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I think it's pretty safe to say he's pretty damn good if he lights it up and Kosmo and Lowry are the linemates.

Have to wait until game day to see who he is paired with but Ladd gone, Little and Ehlers hurt, it's not like Petan is going to get elite parings on this team.

Has Ehlers been cleared yet ?

If Ehlers was cleared ther would be no need for an emergency callup.

I'd be happy if Petan can just hold his own and not get dominated by 3rd and 4th lines like he was early in the season. Small steps.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I'm not sure what kind of line mates some of you think Petan can play with. It's not like we have a lot of skill in the line up anyways. And I wouldn't see any reason to break up the top two lines. Sure it could happen but I wouldn't expect it.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Wow ... Chicago is 5 points out of 1st and the Preds are only 3 points behind them. Would love to see the Blackhawks pushed back into a wild card spot.
Go Jets Go

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wow ... Chicago is 5 points out of 1st and the Preds are only 3 points behind them. Would love to see the Blackhawks pushed back into a wild card spot.
Go Jets Go
Both St.Louis and Chicago are playing pretty brutal right now but have no fear Chicago if Pavelec "the train wreck " is in net .... you will win !! :shakehead Saw some of the new railings last night at the Joan Jett concert , pretty nice . At one point in the show Joan Jett asked the crowd , so this is the home of the Winnipeg Jets , you know Jets and Jett !! I swear i was the only one cheering :laugh: seems people are not caring too much right now .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad