GDT: Blackhawks vs Canucks - 7:30 CT NBCSCH - Boq and Dachs Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Every player on this team is worthy of being a healthy scratch recently, so I'm not going to make a big deal about who sits for one game.

That said, I do think JC's seat is getting pretty warm. Another game or two where the Hawks get out shot by 20+ and aren't competing and I could see them moving on.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Since we're in Vancouver, can we do this to Seabrook ...

giphy.gif

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Isn't Alex Edler the only guy left from the heated Hawks-Canucks rivalry back in the day? Man that's hard to believe. Don't even hate that team anymore. Hell, I like quite a few of their players they currently have.
Yes, he's the only guy left from back when they were in the playoffs. Hard to believe he's better now than he was then. He's aging well surprisingly

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Kubalik's played has slipped a little I think, maybe he will respond better after a scratch? That could be the thinking right? Right?Obviously Smith should never be in over him based on merit.

Or we're showcasing Smith for Bergevin. Let's just go with this one...
If they could get something decent from Bergevin for Smith and Gus that would be awesome. They're 1 forward away from having a super deep forward group if they had a coach worth a damn.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Kubalik hasn't been shooting the puck of late, he was to be the last man back on that breakaway goal we gave up though horribly unlucky bounce..Kubalik has a **** TON MORE to give...I have no problem sending him a message, but for Smith??? hahahaha...that is comical...watch Smith score now lol...

Is scratching guys the only way JC knows how to get his message across though?

Reactions: RememberTheRoar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad