GDT: Blackhawks vs Canucks - 7:30 CT NBCSCH - Boq and Dachs Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
0B9B1E4E-A2DE-4323-B736-DF9BEBE7CF06.jpeg

Preview

The Canucks sit in second place in the Pacific division blazing a 6-1-3 record in their last ten games. Last year in the season series we went 1-1-1 against them with 8 goals for and 10 against.

Blackhawks Leading Scorers

Kane (4-9-13)
DeBrincat (4-5-9)
Strome (3-4-7)
Nylander (2-5-7)
Saad (4-2-6)

Blackhawks Projected Lines

Nylander - Toews - Saad
DeBrincat - Strome - Kane
Smith - Kampf - Dach
Caggiula - Carpenter - Shaw

Keith - Boqvist
de Haan - Seabrook
Maatta - Gustafsson

Crawford

Canucks Leading Scorers
Pettersson (6-14-20)
Boeser (7-9-16)
Miller (6-10-16)
Horvat (6-7-13)
Hughes (2-9-11)

Canucks Projected Lines
Pearson - Horvat - Gaudette
Miller - Pettersson - Boeser
Leivo - Sutter - Virtanen
Schaller - Beagle - Eriksson

Edler - Myers
Hughes - Tanev
Benn - Stetcher

Markstrom

Sharp.jpg

In booth boq dach.jpg

Toews.jpg

Keith Kane.jpg

Seabrook.jpg

All in booth.jpg

Last edited:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Canucks are playing great. Until the Blackhawks show a good effort I will not assume one is forthcoming. If Lehner's in net 3-2 loss. If Crow is in net a 4-2 loss.

Reactions: Ace Card Bedard

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
A win tonight would be the exception and wouldn't change my feelings on the current state of this team. More often than not, this team is getting worked (including by some of the worst teams in the league) and doesn't seem to give a f***.

One off wins don't really matter at this point and will still result in a lost season. This team needs to string together multiple games/weeks of strong and consistent play.

As of right now, they seem to struggle stringing together multiple minutes of the play that's needed.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
A win tonight would be the exception and wouldn't change my feelings on the current state of this team. More often than not, this team is getting worked (including by some of the worst teams in the league) and doesn't seem to give a ****.

One off wins don't really matter at this point and will still result in a lost season. This team needs to string together multiple games/weeks of strong and consistent play.

As of right now, they seem to struggle stringing together multiple minutes of the play that's needed.
But then again one can't help but ask why they can't this team do it on a consistent basis? Does it point to the guy whose job is to motivate?

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The old chicken vs. egg debate...those who think ability is there but not motivated ...vs.those who think ability lacks (vets past golden glory days are now losing ability or have lost ability ....and yutes not there yet or inconsistent patches) .....which is it? OR a combo of both which would be worst of all.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
combo of both, but some refuse to accept reality and only want to point fingers everywhere else but... because something something about "respect"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad