Blackhawks to stop playing “The Stripper†during Shoot the Puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Now if you just have a reflexive hatred to feminist activism in general, cool, just own it and we can hash it out in the political discussion forum sometime maybe or just move on.

This is everything that's wrong with the world right now.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
What if...they picked an average woman out of the crowd instead and the crowd booed. You have to remember this has been going on for decades. I'd hate to see something like that happen, but I can almost guarantee there will be enough drunk idiots in the crowd to make sure it does.

Then those members of the crowd that boo a fellow Hawks fan when engaging in an act of hockey just for not being sexually attractive enough are major league jerks who become enraged at the prospect of not having their hockey team provide them with fellow Hawks fans to ogle in addition to the paid cheerleaders. Jerks that need to be exposed to beautiful women at all times but are apparently too lazy to just look at pictures of pretty girls on their phones or call back memories of what the ice girls they just saw looked like a few minutes prior. And they are jerks who eventually will get used to the concept of all sorts of women participating in shoot the puck and get bored of booing, then perhaps stop watching shoot the puck at all and just go buy more beer, which is a win for Rocky and the Hawks anyway because it makes them more money in concessions.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
This is everything that's wrong with the world right now.

Me, a total stranger who happens to also enjoy the Chicago Blackhawks, having a different point of view than you on an internet message board over Blackhawks intermission practices is "everything that's wrong with the world right now"?

What was it you were just saying about trying to not "hate everything"?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Me, a total stranger who happens to also enjoy the Chicago Blackhawks, having a different point of view than you on an internet message board over Blackhawks intermission practices is "everything that's wrong with the world right now"?

What was it you were just saying about trying to not "hate everything"?

You just inferred some nasty ugly **** and based on nothing but a response that people are being hypersensitive over some organ notes and you act like it's nothing.

steve-urkel-did-i-do-that-676x540.png

I don't give a **** what the hell is between your legs; there's something wrong between the ears if you think this is ok:

Now if you just have a reflexive hatred to feminist activism in general, cool, just own it and we can hash it out in the political discussion forum sometime maybe or just move on.

What the hell is wrong with you?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Alright, I think that this has been driven so far into ground that we're approaching China.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad