Post-Game Talk: Blackhawks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Also **** Tanner Glass, but more so **** AV for playing him, I'm not mad at Glass anymore, **** you AV.

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
3 Scrubs:

1. Stepan, don't resign him with what he's been doing now

2. Zuccarello, non-factor

3. Brassard, ice cold

Whiskers*

Machinehead the team is not scoring. How hard is that to figure out. Nobody is scoring. I can't wait to read how awful this team is now!!

Jan 8, 2012
NY
The quick whistle hurts so much more.

Even with that, there was really no excuse for not scoring a single goal on this oversized giant with mattresses on his legs. Too much zone time and possession with not enough shooting.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I guess this I what happens when your shooting percentage regresses from top of the league and your possession numbers are mediocre.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Nash needs to get his **** back together. He has been completely ineffective since he sat out a game. I have a horrible feeling that he's gonna save his worst hockey for the postseason.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Thought Nash was the team's best player tonight along with Talbot. Everyone else had no impact whatsoever.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Vigneault and Arniel are annoying me right now.

PP lines make ZERO sense
lines make ZERO sense
MSL goes down?

BREAK UP EVERYTHING.

Fantastic 3rd line: WE HATE MILLER, BREAK IT ALL UP! SWITCH HAYES TO PLAY IN A SPOT WHERE HE'S NOT GOING TO SUCCEED!

SOUNDS GOOD!

How the players fail to realize they're being too cute is just beyond me.

What are you looking for in the video? Unicorns? Waldo?

How many of our extended O zone shifts result in 0 shots?

When the shots happen, it's off broken plays.

The coaching staff needs to sit down and think about this one real good.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I would be totally fine with this loss if we didn't get outplayed by a team that played yesterday in the third period.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Awful... Once again we make scrub goalies look like gods... And holy **** Scott arneils whole job is to work the power play and it is disgraceful. Only positive is McDonagh and Nash looked good.

I'd also like to point out how much crap Stepan is getting for not scoring but wat about brassard... He's been invisible and he doesn't bring great defense like stepan.. Can't wait until the next game

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
Chicago sucked and we still lost, Cam gave us a chance and we couldn't beat an AHL goalie!

Last edited by a moderator:

RangersOwnNewYork*

A lot of guys are going to cry because we didn't score and didn't win but that was a good game by both sides. I'm pleased with the effort. The game could have gone either way. We were robbed of a goal and if Boyle scores instead of hitting the crossbar we win. Give credit to the hawks, they played a tremendous defensive game as did the rangers. Just 2 good teams playing playoff hockey. We lost, big deal.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
How many goals do Brassard, Stepan, and Nash have in their last 15 games cominbed? Like 3?
So last 5 ?

1 goal, Nash against the Islanders on the 10th of March.

Last 15 games total :

Nash, 1 goal against the Islanders on the 10th of March.
Brass, 1 goal against Chicago March 8th.
Nash, 1 goal against Nashville on the 2nd of March.
Nash, 1 goal against Buffalo on the 20th of February.

So Nash 3, Brass 1 in the last 15 games.

Last edited:

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
I know it's falling on deaf ears, but **** you Glass. **** you Glass, but more importantly, **** you AV for continuously playing him. If Miller did what Glass did on the goal, he'd be in Hartford by the time the game ended. Glass goes and ****ing trots back out there down a goal with six minutes left like nothing ****ing happened.

Please Sather, buy him the **** out if you have to. If he's on this team next year I'm going to ****ing lose it.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Cant win them all.

Talbot was great again. Refs sucked and kind of decided the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad