Post-Game Talk: Blackhawks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
You've gotta give it to the Blackhawk players in pinstripes, they sure beat the Rangers tonight. But why were there 4 more Blackhaws every shift out there?

On the bright side, Talbot just increased his trade value big time with his insane performance on national TV when no other game was on at the same time for 2/3 of the game. Lots of scouts, coaches and GMs are feeling very impressed with him now.

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
This team is allergic to big goalies. It exposes the fact that our forwards can't snipe and just usually throw it on net and pray.

Stepan is losing money on his next contract each game. He has been utter ass for the past 2 months. Absolutely killing us right now.

Nash is ice cold right now. If he doesn't heat up before and during the playoffs we're in deep ****.

Tanner Glass is the worst hockey player I've ever witnessed. Grade A **** and it makes me want to throw AV down a flight of stairs knowing that Glass is skating every game until St. Louis comes back (and even after knowing AV's penchant for Fanner Ass).

We learned something about Hayes tonight. Kid's a center. Looked absolutely invisible out on the wing.

Defensively we were fine, except for the goal scored where Glass didn't move over to cover Richards, giving him an hour to pick his corner and shoot.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I don't know of any team that does so little with a man advantage situation down a goal. ZERO urgency, no composure. It's the most frustrating thing in the world to watch.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Tanner Glass needs to go work for the MTA or something. That's where scrubs with no skills go. Great job watching Richards score. And our Scrub coach didn't sit him a minute. I don't care how good this team has been this year, I ****ing hate AV for bringing this curse on this team and always playing him. **** AV and his man crush on Glass.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Hopefully at some point the Rangers top 2 lines start playing like it.

Stepan....AWFUL
Kreider....AWFUL
Nash.......AWFUL
Zuccarello.....AWFUL
Brassard......AWFUL
St. Louis (pre-injury)....AWFUL

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Losing is a part of winning. If you cannot handle a loss, you cannot participate in this thread.

Absurd amounts of negativity will be met with a thread ban.
Absurd amounts of sarcasm will be met with a thread ban.

We are not dealing with crap tonight. No team wins every game.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Bottom 6 is garbage.

Transition defense is garbage.

Top 6 has done **** all in the last 5 games.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Hopefully Nash gets back to scoring goals again soon. Might be waiting a while if we're waiting for Stepan to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00