Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
First I laughed, and then I cried.

If he put as much effort into that play as he did smashing his stick on the goal after Richards scored, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I really don't think it's an effort issue. I think the guy is just a stupid hockey player that thinks the game at a non-NHL level. If he were a low level player he wouldn't be a coaching favorite. The guy is just a ****ing neanderthal on skates.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
I'm sure it's been said, but the poll jinxed that game :laugh:

Maybe if we all voted for an actual player the universe would have rewarded us

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
The best compliment I'd give Glass is that he plays the game the way I would if I got a shot at the NHL. Derp.

Come on. Glass is only good at one thing and that one thing he is elite at. Physicality deterrent. Opponents hardly hit when Tanner Glass is on the ice.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Yeah, except for, you know, the other player also checking Bickell.

1MVGjdz.png

Its a ECHL goal to give up by Talbot, he is getting tired. I don't know what people are complaining on Glass for. Glass played a pretty good game.

And BTW, the other player checking Bickell is behind him 3 feets from the net at the far post. Glass is definitely doing a good job there. When you play defense in the NHL you gotta be able to count on your goalie saving a shot from that angle. If Talbot takes away the first post, Richards has no way to go around him with Glass there.

Sometimes goalies just looses it, shows what the true challenge for them really is. And Talbot definitely just collapsed on that play giving up the first post completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany