GDT: Blackhawks@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixPotvin29

Oct 21, 2012
The Leafs are sick. Really sick. I don’t know exactly how many of them caught the Edmonton plague, but Kasperi Kapanen couldn’t play and Zach Hyman missed the morning skate. When I tried to talk to Hyman postgame, he sounded absolutely terrible, and I regretted my decision. Going to need some Purell.
Even an official left midgame due to illness, which is a new one.
That’s a killer flu.
“It’s just everybody,” Nazem Kadri said. “Even talking to the linesman out there, it seems like everyone’s catching a piece of it. Just have to make sure you take care of yourself and get your rest.”
The Leafs cancelled practice on Tuesday to do just that. No point coming to the rink and further self-contaminating if you don’t have to.

This quote from Mirtle

Quoted for truth

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
The Leafs are sick. Really sick. I don’t know exactly how many of them caught the Edmonton plague, but Kasperi Kapanen couldn’t play and Zach Hyman missed the morning skate. When I tried to talk to Hyman postgame, he sounded absolutely terrible, and I regretted my decision. Going to need some Purell.
That’s a killer flu.
“It’s just everybody,” Nazem Kadri said. “Even talking to the linesman out there, it seems like everyone’s catching a piece of it. Just have to make sure you take care of yourself and get your rest.”
The Leafs cancelled practice on Tuesday to do just that. No point coming to the rink and further self-contaminating if you don’t have to.

This quote from Mirtle

I’m taking in general not just tonight’s gong show

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
That’s a killer flu.

This quote from Mirtle
I feel a sense of deja vu.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Everyone complaining about guys like Brown need a reality check. Some of our top line forwards are playing like absolute garbage. It isnt hard to figure out who

Brown has been consistently our worst player all season yet still gets a lot of minutes because Babcock. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't complain.

Reactions: weems

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Could be a turning point for this team. Maybe hold a team only meeting, **** the coaching staff, do it for the boys in the room.
Shouldn't that have happened the other night after the embarassment to Tampa?

None of these f***s give a f***. They got paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad