GDT: Blackhawks@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
babcock's hard on for brown is so ****ing disgusting

why can't ennis move up the line up instead of brown; we are ****ing down 4 goals we need offense not defense trying protect the lead

#Frustrated

Brown and Marleau should be riding the pine.
You want 4 goals you double shift the big guns.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
No way would I fire both, I'd let them sort it out over the summer and see how next year goes but this year's experiment of a 1-dimensional talent team was a miss
Yeah, but now the team doesn't have the cap space to try and change things up.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
It's not even a sure thing that we're even improving on last year's point total man.

I know you think the coach isn't the problem (which is fine, I'm not going after you or anything) but surely you can see there's something rotten about this team.

I do see something rotten and to me it’s a lack of compete by some of our key players. We just dont have any edge to our game. I bet teams salivate when they play us, stick checks and fly bys all night long. Also, our D is a mess (minus Reilly and Muzzin). Hainsey, Oz and Zaitsev are not good enough. I’m sure getting Gardiner and Dermott back will help.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Playing Brown more is not the answer, but it is the Babcock way.
He does what he is paid to do: grind, harass, be responsible defensively. We have some new multi-millionaires on the team who do NOT earn THEIR money, which they get for being difference-makers on the scoresheet. Why the hate for a plugger who gives honest effort every shift?

Reactions: ToneDog

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

why can't ennis move up the line up instead of brown; we are ****ing down 4 goals we need offense not defense trying protect the lead

#Frustrated

It makes no sense at all.

rimshot

Jan 10, 2010
North of South Mtn.
I do see something rotten and to me it’s a lack of compete by some of our key players. We just dont have any edge to our game. I bet teams salivate when they play us, stick checks and fly bys all night long. Also, our D is a mess (minus Reilly and Muzzin). Hainsey, Oz and Zaitsev are not good enough. I’m sure getting Gardiner and Dermott back will help.
The Leafs are sick. Really sick. I don’t know exactly how many of them caught the Edmonton plague, but Kasperi Kapanen couldn’t play and Zach Hyman missed the morning skate. When I tried to talk to Hyman postgame, he sounded absolutely terrible, and I regretted my decision. Going to need some Purell.
Even an official left midgame due to illness, which is a new one.
That’s a killer flu.
“It’s just everybody,” Nazem Kadri said. “Even talking to the linesman out there, it seems like everyone’s catching a piece of it. Just have to make sure you take care of yourself and get your rest.”
The Leafs cancelled practice on Tuesday to do just that. No point coming to the rink and further self-contaminating if you don’t have to.

This quote from Mirtle

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005

#Frustrated
Could be his embarrassingly bad effort on the 4th goal shouldn't be rewarded

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Everyone complaining about guys like Brown need a reality check. Some of our top line forwards are playing like absolute garbage. It isnt hard to figure out who

Reactions: HouseofBuggins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad