GDT: Blackhawks@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Holl has been awful every time he’s hit the ice this year.

Frankly, if we want to replace Marincin, we need any of Rosen, Borgman, Dermott or Gardiner to get healthy :laugh:

Or, pull the pin, and bring up Sandin for a few.

This is the perfect opportunity to get Liljegren and Sandin a game each. They both deserve it, it wont be long term, and both could be better than Holl.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
At the start of this season, I had one member on ignore. Now, I have a dozen or so. Too bad people, that have something in common to cheer for, have to act superior, belittle, and, be down right rude to others.

Its funny, I have started to put a lot of posters on ignore who are constantly pushing negative or combative opinions, and its starting to get a little interesting with seeing peoples messages responding to quoted text I do not see lol.

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
Pittsburgh & Columbus both did us a favour the last few days. This team better find it’s nuts tonight.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Been looking forward to this one all year, can't remember the last time I saw the Hawks.

This is going to be a good one.

Matthews seems to have good games against Toews....

usa_today_11399431.0.jpg

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I think the defense is a no-win situation and I understand why the pairings are what they are. There are basically no other options, although I think at this point I’d be playing Justin Holl over Igor Ozhiganov. That pairing is too slow for me, and I still think Holl has some upside, and even some bite to his game from what I’ve seen (particularly the game against the Islanders he showed some pushback).

Toronto Maple Leafs Notebook: Lessons from the Tampa game | Maple Leafs Hotstove

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Hawks 6 pts back of the wild card held by the Yotes (unbelieveable)

Gonna be a good one; gotta get to Crawford early, he's starting to get in a groove with 3 straight W's

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Its funny, I have started to put a lot of posters on ignore who are constantly pushing negative or combative opinions, and its starting to get a little interesting with seeing peoples messages responding to quoted text I do not see lol.
the key is to hold to your guns and keep them on ignore!
you won't regret it

Reactions: Zizzzzy

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
My friend, if you ever venture to the main boards...i highly suggest using the ignore feature. I never used it before, but i've recently started to use ignore (about 2 months)....what a breath of fresh air it has been.

Reactions: ACC1224 and Zizzzzy

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
There are always excuses, now it is Kapanen, Dermott and Gardiner being in the sick bay, and Kadri being rusty and Babcock being.
At least we have actual excuses, unlike the team in Northern Alberta.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Kap out with a concussion....Matthews needs a winger....could this finally be the game he puts Willy there??

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
With a win or loss:
Babcock sucks
Matthews is soft
Anderssen sucks
Brown doesn’t belong on this team

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
There are always excuses, now it is Kapanen, Dermott and Gardiner being in the sick bay, and Kadri being rusty and Babcock being.

True but I think this team is at a point where losing 3 players like that shouldn’t effect the teams play. We’d be decimated if we were still in the Kessel/Phaneuf era and had these injuries.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Leafs have a very easy schedule to close out the season. Obviously it sucks to be down 3 regulars, but it should still be a lot of wins, starting tonight. Leafs will be motivated and they're the better team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad