GDT: Blackhawks@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Sweet. I missed the first game against the Hawks (in fact, I missed the first 2-ish months of the season), so I’m definitely looking forward to this one... which is a terrible sign, because the games I look forward to the most tend to be the ones they don’t show up for.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Been looking forward to this one all year, can't remember the last time I saw the Hawks.

This is going to be a good one.

Said it on our board, love playing you guys. Always entertaining games. Alot has changed since the last time we've played. Obviously you guys have Muzzin now and Nylander signed. We still had Q as our HC, Schmaltz in our top 6 and Brandon Manning doing his usual suckage.

Skiskate

Nov 23, 2018
Sweet. I missed the first game against the Hawks (in fact, I missed the first 2-ish months of the season), so I’m definitely looking forward to this one... which is a terrible sign, because the games I look forward to the most tend to be the ones they don’t show up for.
Dont worry. I wont be able to watch this one, and this season that seems to be all the exciting wins. Maybe we can cancel the bad vibes out.

Even though the hawks arent what they used to be, any team with kane scares me.

Reactions: Tall Morty

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
the first game of the year between these two was probably one of the most entertaining games of the year.

i wouldnt mind another 7-6 victory

Reactions: ACC1224

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Well it sucks kapanen is out since brown sucks a lot and kapanen would do much better than brown on that 3rd line HOWEVER its time for matty and willy to take charge.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Hopefully better effort than the TBL game. Was excited about that game and the Leafs came out flat. I'm hoping for a more competitive team tonight

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Ok, Toronto lucked out yesterday: Rielly didn't actually say what we all feared he said and won't face some giant suspension and the Bruins managed to shit the bed against Columbus so that cluster-f*** against Tampa is de-facto forgiven.

Just go in there and beat the hell out of a bottom-feeding Chicago team and close the gap on getting home ice in round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad