JetsvsBlackHawks_GameDay_Pg6.jpg
JetsvsBlackHawks_GameDay_Pg7.jpg
JetsvsBlackHawks_GameDay_Pg8.jpg
JetsvsBlackHawks_GameDay_Pg9.jpg
JetsvsBlackHawks_GameDay_Pg10.jpg

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Awesome GDT JohnStaymoose!!
I missed it the first time but went back (worth reading twice) and noticed the Blackhawks Logo.
Pure gold right there!! Well done.
Willie as Kyle Connor was perfect too.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Very important game for the season or atleast feels that way. The leaders need to show up.

Can't wait to see how the Hawks look in the Dylan Strome era.

Lose this one, esp to a Hawks team in disarray, panic will start to set in... atleast among the fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: upperdeckjet

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
Awesome GDT JohnStaymoose!!
I missed it the first time but went back (worth reading twice) and noticed the Blackhawks Logo.
Pure gold right there!! Well done.

Thanks man, its a logo I designed for one of my ASHL teams, unfortunately the team decided on a Nordiques variant I also designed.

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Bwahaha cannot escape the dou*hy picture of Peter Nygard when coming into Winnipeg.

Well done, your GDT inspires me to be better.

Last edited:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
his-ssssshhhhs! Don't jinx it! ;)

:sarcasm:

:D

This is sports, only fools don't believe in jinxes even though there is no proof of them being a thing! This ain't no place for rationality!

Besides, at the end of the day, no human is truly rational even though we like to think so. Otherwise we would live perfect, nutritious, fulfilling lives with our ultimate fitness six-pack stomachs. We pretty dumb.

Reactions: Se829ne

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Very funny JohnStaymoose , by your avatar i would have thought this was going to be Full house oriented though . :laugh: Come on Jets , we have to win our home games , hope Buff is ok and good to go . Free Niku and sit Morrow , by the way JohnStaymoose you absolutely nailed Myers . :laugh:

Reactions: JohnStaymoose

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Very important game for the season or atleast feels that way. The leaders need to show up.

Can't wait to see how the Hawks look in the Dylan Strome era.

Lose this one, esp to a Hawks team in disarray, panic will start to set in... atleast among the fans.
Some will continue to panic even if we win, and others will remain confident if we lose. People's predisposition towards these types of things takes far more than any single game to change, or series of games for that matter.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Biggest thing I'll be looking for is --will the Goaltending right itself ?? -- I really have to wonder ?? If we don't get this position stabalized and solved, like it functioned last year --we're really screwed this year. We need around .920 SP% or better to really be a contender.

I wonder who starts against the Hawks ?? -- I hope it's Brossoit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
how have the Jets played so few games this season (up to 4 less than the rest of the West, minus Edmonton)?
when does the schedule catch up to us?

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
I was half expecting Tanev to be portrayed by the character in Fat Tony's mob who likes to get stabby.

I'm hoping we have more luck against Chicago than we did last year.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad